Subhorup Dasgupta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://subhorup.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Feedback requested for my blog

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

My Jejune Diet blog is a personal journal that touches on ethical living, frugality, minimalism, food, music, blogging, and technology. I also blog less frequently on music at The Operative Note. Please do let me know what you think. Thanks for your time and your thoughts.

Click on the blog you want to view and review

Subho's Jejune Diet

The Operative Note

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: added links to my blogs
Replies 1 to 4 of 4

checked your subhorup blogspot site, its informative bro and i liked it simplicity :) Good going :)

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

neet looking and edifying. I can see a balance between information and thoughts. The template is providing a vintage look to the blog too.

in simple words,  product of efforts.

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks, Deepak and Gopan, for taking time out to look at my blog and share your thoughts about it.  Glad you liked it.

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Feedback? You have four blogs! That is a Herculean task!

In brief though, I think that they are very professionally written and presented. They are what I hope my blog will be in the very near future.

I like your description of your Jejune Diet blog: "Minimalism. Simplicity. Frugality. Ethical Living". I am not sure that your posts comport with those parameters, though. In fairness, my blog's description of "News items, travels and epistles" do not seem to alow for the film reviews that I have done. That is probably true, although I think that my very first post did lay down a good framework.

I did enjoy the few posts that I read, especially that of Ra.One as I had also done a review of that film. (If you read it, I should preface it by saying that it was my first review of an Indian film, and I wanted to introduce what I saw as being characteristics of those films. It has worked out well for me as I have used that framework for all of my subsequent reviews.)

By the way, I clicked on a few of your AdSense ads; I hope it helps!

Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Appreciate your feedback and observations, Micky. Thanks for the adsense clicks too. I will be checking out your blog too as I find time. Agree with your observations that minimalism, frugality, simplicity are not the defining boundaries for many of my posts. Maybe I should revise it. Thanks again.