Sankar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://waterysoul.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Please review my blog

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

its just random thoughts

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: felt I wrote unnecessary stuff in topic section
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Just my opinions

1.Top bar image is too big and covers only half if the page.....distracting if you ask me :)

2. why are you using facebook badge, simply use a facebook like box which shows who has liked your page along with option to like, see my site for example

3.popular post: all distorted

4. side bar seems all bothed up

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

thanks for the tips :) 

will try to fix up the disorder soon :( 

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

1.Try changing the theme of your blog. I mean the rainy theme with photos that are maringly different- not good.\

2. Your blog caption is not centralized or is it just me?

3. Remove the unwanted widgets.

4. Readjust the width in template design.

5. Now now, :) the writings are just classy. You are one hell of a poet. Just do something about the appearance is all.

happy writing...

visit mine if time permits.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Ok. Here's my "review":

Where to work on:

1. Your template: It doesn't take much time for a re-design. If it can help bring out your poetry to the fore, a little time is worth spending I feel. Try a whole new template, something more vibrant! Something that'll WOW the reader as soon as the blog loads! Even the waterdrop header image is very unappealing I find!
  2. Reorder your widgets: Push your followers widget to the sidebar top. Even before the archives! The FB like box needn't have a repeat of the feed, ur recent posts can be read quite fine on the blog itself right?!  With so many labels, try a label cloud rather than a list, saves some space, and gives a better feel in the design.
  3. Images: Not sure if they're your art or not :) If they are, then okay.. if you're choosing them from Google, I think for your poems, u can look at better expressive images too.
  4. Font: Try something simpler. Georgia is my favorite.. simple yet curvy. If u want to use web fonts itself, I think there is Dancing Script which can be a better option.
  5. About: Since the profile goes to ur G+ page, I guess you could make a page on your blog to tell something about yourself to the readers!

Positives:

1. Very beautiful poetry. Something simple yet deep. I appreciate that factor!
  2. Has all the needed widgets, presentation!