Please give your thoughts and suggestions on my new personal blog.
a blog with all my thoughts, reviews and whatever comes to my mind.
Glad to meet you here :)
My first impressions for your blog-
- Nice template, clean layout makes it easy on the eye.
- Read the latest review of real steel, and I must say you have an eye for detail and along with the fluid language, it made a great read. Nice work. Keep at it :)
Some points that can be improved at-
- Too many widgets, creating a sense of clutter + increses the load time. Try to cut down on them and remove the unwanted ones.
- Is there really a need for a three column layout? The left sidebar has most of the space empty scroll-down. In addition, i feel for a new blog, the important widgets like follow and networked blogs are getting hidden in the right bar due to the screen resolution. So, you could go for a two column layout and arrange the widgets acc. with important ones like abt me and followers at the top followed by archives, labels and then the rest. Blog directies and other such stuff can agin go in the footer and try to keep it at a minimum, only that is required.
- The font: Looks to be large at the moment, gives a shouting sense. Keep it normal, a subtle tone is always good to get the points across :)
Overall, its a great blog, you have a strong personal voice and the simplicity in the narrative would definitely want a reader to hear more of it over and over again.
Thats it for now, from me. Have a great time blogging! Cheers!
thanks for the first and your beautiful comment that included praise as well as suggestions...i will improve based on your suggestions..hope you'll like it.
keep in touch.
I have no -ve points, it is pretty simple and pretty cool :) keep it simple bro !
thanks deepak. i'm glad u reviewed my blog and liked it. and if u have ne -ve points in future please point out. keep in touch please and i'm a huge fan of ur blog