Share your Comments friends
Hi friends, Looking for some reviews on my travel site. Hope you can spare a few minutes to share your opinion
- Try a catchy blog subtitle, or caption.. whatever it is called both title and subtitle the same, doesn't look nice.
- Review your posts before you publish. Sometimes, the way you voice your words online makes a difference as well. for e.g. in your Covelong Beach post, you mention chennai in a lowercase C, where as other places, its rightly put in uppercase; the words Covelong Beach are repeated too often, and some words like "palms trees" or "splitted" etc. I'm in no way fit to review grammar or anything, but I thought I could point it out, to help.
- The structure is fine.. but when I hover over the titles in your menu, the menu name goes into black, which makes it invisible.
- The advertisements right between the title of the post and the content of the post is quite distracting. Try repositioning.
- The content is quite useful. offers an insight into the places.
- The categorization too is very well done.
Good luck and happy blogging.
Same comments as Leo for #1 and #3. I'm also guessing you're going to run out of space in your top menu bar as you travel more and more. One suggestion would be to rename those based on continents, since there are only 7 of those. I would also recommend writing a couple of lines about your blog just below the title. Because right now the blog is named Travel Tips but tips are just quickies. Your blog offers much more than that - including visuals, deals etc. I am not sure what the "We Speak" is supposed to do - but if you feel it helps the visitors to your blog, keep it by all means.
No About Me section? Here's a suggestion - I dont know how much work it would be but I'm going to still go ahead and suggest it - I love how some of your posts have a picture right at the start before I even open up the post. Some of them dont. The ones with pictures already transport me to this place through the visual. If possible, instead of having one picture, make a collage of 4-6 pictures and then put that in the front section itself. That would make each post more captivating I feel.
The travel tips popular is a little long I think. You should probably have the top 5 or so listed, because all others can be accessed through the archive as well as the search bar. On the whole, I like your blog and would definitely refer to it while planning a trip! Happy Blogging!
Thanks Deepa. You are right. I need to update all my posts with the images. I recently updated my theme which is one of the best themes in web. So I need to share some time to get the articles modified.
Regarding menu, I need a little coding to do which I will do. And let me think of a touching short liner for my site.
Overall thank you so much for reading,visiting and sharing your valuable comments