Amruta Marwah would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://amrutam-nopen.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Would appreciate the Feedback!!!

Amruta Marwah
Amruta Marwah
from Eden Prairie
12 years ago

Hey Friends,

I am new to IndiBlogger and still finding my way around. In the time that I have been here, I love the fact that there is so much camraderie and support among all the bloggers. 

I would really appreciate it, if you could review my blog for content, appearance, clarity, and style of writing. Like the blog title says, it is a mirror of my thoughts, which some people might be able to relate to. 

Please take a look at the blog and take some time to read the posts. All suggestions are welcome and they will definitely help me in writing better.

Looking forward to your review,

Best,

Amruta

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Amruta Marwah
Amruta Marwah
from Eden Prairie
12 years ago

Hi,

Thank you so much for the review. Feedback always helps. I have already started looking at the layout options to make it better. 

Will post your review soon...

Thanks again!

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
12 years ago

Hi Amruta, 

I also like the look of your blog, simple and neat. Though, I feel you should move the popular posts widget. It should be more visible as not many scroll down to check it. Also, your best work should always be a highlight. The variety of the content is good. I like your style of writing as well. 

Keep writing and sharing,Saru 

Amruta Marwah
from Eden Prairie
12 years ago

Hi Saru,

Thanks for the suggestions, have already made the changes...

Also, thank you for the review, it always feels nice to be complimented for your work...

Will look forward to interesting posts from you :)

Keep blogging,

Amruta

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

Hi Amrutha!

first of all, thanx for the comment on my blog! Now for the feedback

1. I liked the content and ur way of presentation.( I am follwing ur blog now Laughing)

2. The overall layout should be changed. specifically, the theme and the position of the widgets..

3. Each popular post doesnt need to be shown with an excerpt of the post content. Just ur post titles are good enough..  Cool

4. Remove the comments and posts rss widget. Replace them with only 1 rss widget to follow ur blog. And keep the "follow by email" one.

Now., u owe me a review Tongue out

happy blogging!

somesh