Pallavi - Writerzblock would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://writerzblock.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my Blog... Writerzblock

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Hi!

I would be most grateful for any feedback you could offer on my blog.

Thanks!

-Pal

1-20
21-23
Replies 1 to 20 of 23
sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

good template

try to reduce use of green colour .

good blog

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Welcome Pallavi . You have a great blog and I love your writings. Keep sharing your views with us .. Good Luck girl ..

Aravindh C.
Aravindh C.
from Trichy
14 years ago

Hi!

excellent blog....personal and straight from the heart.some posts are real funny and reminds me of my own coolest mom....

i dont know what sm meant, but the template is plain...and, try blogging on more diverse topics...Ps...your blog is missin a tag cloud or a category list.

Lots of love!!

http://graffitimyhrt.wordpress.com/

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Wow! I didn't expect so much feedback so soon. Thank you so very much, fellow-bloggers!!

SM-Thanks, I have changed the template from Green to my old template now. Guess it was indeed too jarring!!

Tiku- So glad to see you here too! But ofcourse you are a pro :-)

Graffiti- Thank you!! Yeah, will add a Cat. cloud right away! Good tips, there, thanks.

Rohan- Thanks cool! Thanks. Will check out your blog asap.

Khushi- Thank you very much for your kind words. I liked your blog too!

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Thank you so much, Dr.JP!! Most grateful for your kind words :-)

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

You write small, crispy and intersting posts. I liked your M&S post.

Keep blogging.

Cheers,

Adesh

Amit Desai
Amit Desai
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Good, i like your writing style.  Read your Mi Mi Mi section and really liked the way you have put forward your ability to realize ur talent ;-)

Keep going

Amit

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Adesh- Thank you very much! I'm using the M&S penny mug every day now :)

Amit- Thanks a ton :) for such positive feedback.

Thank you everybody, for being so nice :-) Am glad to be a part of this forum!

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey Pal

You have a great blog and a really good way of writing things... Great work really

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Thank you so very much, Mukund..made my day :-)

Atul
Atul
from Delhi
14 years ago

sir, u don't need reviews...Ur blog is a classic in itself. Its  really gr8

keep it up

Atul

http://www.oceanofweb.com

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Hi Atul,

That is one of the best compliments I've ever received!! But its also way too generous for an amateur like me! Thanks a million :-)

Cheers..Pal

Balachandran R V
Balachandran R V
from Cochin
14 years ago

wonder ful blog.. really appreciate the effort u put in to keep the blog zinging...

There are some guaranteed recipes of failure... @ http://viswaram.blogpsot.com might benefit you...

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Hi Balachandran- Thanks a lot!! The 'recipe for failure' was so funny, though I am sure they will actually materialise as recipies for success :-)

Rachit- Thanks a lot, I keep experimenting with new templates, haven't been able to find 'my dream template' yet. Will work on it, for sure. Thank you!

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi pal ,

Nice blog .Your articles are unique and superb Smile.@ Beauty for the Beasts ........lol Smile ....

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Hi Anish,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words... I haven't found time to blog in almost a week now, and am waiting to get back on track. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Pal

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Pal,

You have a great blog... good template and easy to navigate.

Loved your "Beauty for the Beasts" and "A TV Star @ Penny Bazaar"... I am a follower already!

Cheers! Laughing

notapennyformythoughts / Please review my blog

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Subhayan,Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.. I am always in search of a good template, but somehow haven't found THE one yet... Still trying :-)He he! Men do blog lesser , I think. Will hop over to your blog as soon as I can. Thing is, I am supposedly 'on vacation' here in Chennai, and life has just become so very hectic! I need to blog about it, or read similar stories, I think, to find out why life is so hectic here! Eager to drop by at your blog :-)

Roshmi,Thank you so much, my friend. I would love to visit your blog too. Just waiting for sonny to hit the bed now :-)

Parv,Again, thanks a million for your kind words. I am glad to have found so many more friends through this process of reviewing blogs. Will drop by at your space soon.

Cheers...Pallavi

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey Pal was just checking indiblogger forum after a long gap and found your review request.

This was really needed you see, to get more readers for your fabulous blog. Gr8 that you came here, see the kind of well deserved response you are getting Laughing

As far 'my' review is concerned I am already a regular reader(fan) of your blogs so anything would be baised Wink

Cheers

Dhiman

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
14 years ago

Shas- Thank you very much for your review and also for the good tip on adding pictures to make my blog more attractive. I will work on it!

Dhiman- You are a real darling, aren't you? You made my day!!! Thank you so very much.Embarassed

1-20
21-23