Review and rate my blog
Pls review and let me know your feedback on my Blog.
Blesson: Nice title. The BBC is catchy. I found your blog entries pretty long. Half way through it does get a bit unwinding. It would be nice to keep it short and crisp. Here you should follow the KISS principle - Keep it short and simple. You could also pep up the blog with some colour. Nice topics but keep it short.
All the best.
Thanks Susan for your feedback.Thank you for your time. Will try and keep the KISS principle. Usually the story in my blog takes up most of the space and yes in some cases i do have written a bit long. Will try and bring a change. will try out a new template too....God bless you
I am not very experienced in blogging, just started like a few months back. I am just going to give you my views as passed on by those who reviewed mine.
1. BBC- I just loved tht.. it is very catchy.
2. You write very well, very inspirational. Only thing the posts are too long (I hv the same problem, and I know it is so damn difficult to cut it short). Maybe you can post it in parts. So that the reader comes back for more.
3. Shift the RSS feed widget to the top section of the page.
4. Is there a "read more" option that you can add to the posts. Personally I find that functional, so I dont have to scroll through the entire blog to find what I am looking for.
5. I would like to read something about you, as in, a personal experience.
6. A little colour would do wonders. Otherwise it is a good enough template, as it gives more importance to your work, which is after the soul essence of a blog.
7. The tag/ labels option should also be right at hand, or rather left in your case. It is convenient that way.
I guess thats it. I cant give a technical review, coz i'm kinda defficient in that area.
Looking forward to more..
Thanks for taking out ur time to review my blog. I apreciate all your feedbacks and have made some changes. I have just sprinkled colors all over my posts now..... I did try to change the template but the issue is i dont like crowded blog templates.I would like it to be clutter free and most of the templates do not really appease me. I am still looking and will look for something better.Reg the length of the posts, i do try and limit my blog to around 1000 words. The story does take up much of the blog size and i dont want to manipulate the story as that would take the essence out of it. About the fifth point that you mentioned there isnt much exciting that i do in my daily life which is worth writing, but i do share my experience and also my example in most of the posts. Pls keep sending me ur comments and feedbacks as you read my posts.