Amit Purohit would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 24

Please review my blog

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago
I am an unvoiced observer having an impish eye on everything around me. I have penned a book and I am in search of a publication house. Currently working as an instrumentation engineer with Larsen and Toubro, Hazira Surat. Passed my engineering from LD College Of Engineering,ahmedabad 2009 batch
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

the indi-poet image before every post looks out of  place and unwanted.

although you call yourself a poet you have some other articles too. If that is the case then why not have the indi writer image?

why put a poll for lost and found right at the bottom? people wont go all the way down to see it. Either put it just below the post or in the sidebar.

you need to blog more often if you want regular redership. A handful of posts each year is not good at all.

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

thanks i will implement the same

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

blog updated..do have a read please..!

excellant work,

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

hey,

I love the way you describe your feeling and it just bring me to read till the end of the article. Please continue to write :)

-Suraj Singh

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

@thanks suraj and pramod

it inspires

regards

amit

NuPuR
NuPuR
from Pune
11 years ago

hi,

came across your blog today, great writing.

it seems as if you are writing lesser with each coming year. i think you should blog more often.

would love to read your book, i see dat dis thread is 2 yr old, has it got published?

Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

Thank you very much Nupur. As you know I got busy as the years passed by so started writing less. The book is not published yet :9

But I write what i feel and try to give my readers the best of what i write. 

Thanks a lot may god bless you.

regards

amit purohit