Always Happy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dilkibaatblogkesaath.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Hello friends, I am new to blog world and would like your feedback on my blog.

Always Happy
Always Happy
from United Kingdom
13 years ago

I have been lurking around in the blog world for coupe of years now. never really had the courage to start vent out my feelings on a online platform. Just last week, i finally mustered the courage to start blogging. Would therfore be grateful if you could take some time to read my initial few scribblings and let me have some feedback. Thank you.

Always happy

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Yasha
Yasha
from Cuttack
13 years ago

Took a look at your blog and what catches your sight instantly is the high flying dove.Loved the blog title as well straight and simple.

Loved your post "Thank you Amma". All the articles seems to speak your heart and mind very candidly.

Keep blogging:)

Yasha.

Would appreciate your visit to my art blog http://yashasvision.blogspot.com/

Always Happy
Always Happy
from United Kingdom
13 years ago

Thank you so much Yasha. I really appreciate your feedback.

I had a quick look at your artist in me blog...your work is simply awesome....Manya, Drop of life, lap of nature....fantastic...I will spend some more time on your blog and view all your work...great work!!!

Always happy

I like your style, Always Happy. Your ability to write from the heart is enviable, and I think you show a great deal of potential. If you keep updating the blog, I'm sure you will become a  very good writer - you have started strongly. So, keep it up!

Always Happy
from United Kingdom
13 years ago

Thank you so much Barnaby Haszard Morris.  YOur comments mean a lot to me. Much appreciated.

Paulami Guha Biswas
Paulami Guha Biswas
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

HI, you got a nice style. liked your writing. but can you please do something with your template. it will give an egde to your blog. Smile

Always Happy
from United Kingdom
13 years ago

Hello Paulami, Thank you for your valuable comments. I am trying to figure out methods to improve the template. Will try and come up with a new and better template soon. Once again, thank you.