Anuradha Khanna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://annucool15.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 32

Kuch tum kaho, kuch hum kahein! Pl review my blog, I'll review urs!

Anuradha Khanna
Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
13 years ago

It's been quite some time I started As I Look At Life blog. I believe it's about time I take opinions and improvise the blog.

Kuch tum kaho

I request you to give me your frank opinion / feedback / tareef / gaali to help improve MY BLOG.

Kuch hum kahein

In return, I would be obliged to review your blog... only if you wish to. So if you want me to give frank opinion / feedback / tareef / gaali to help improve YOUR BLOG., do mention it in your review.

Thanks!

Replies 1 to 15 of 15
Pratik Nikam
Pratik Nikam
from Nashik
12 years ago

Hey nice Blog :) 

Topics are also very nice :) Keep it up ! 

i ll suggest to change Design layout of blogs !! . . i mean arrange the things in order like " Time machine in right sidebar "

Rest all things are v good :)

Keep Rocking \m/

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi,

Your articles are fresh and refreshing.

Bring Recent Posts to the top and add most commented posts.

Length of the page is too long - http://annucool15.blogspot.com/ Make it 2 pages

Subscribe - make a separate box --check http://www.investmentbazar.com/investment-articles/

See the right hand section -Get updates on Email

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks

Ishita

investmentbazar.com

Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hey thanks pratik and ishita, i have added a subsription tab, and rearranged the sections

Manas Khatri
Manas Khatri
from Faizabad
12 years ago

अनुराधा जी, आप का ब्लॉग पढ़ कर बहुत अच्छा लगा| अन्य ब्लोग्स से हट कर बहुत से नए विषयों के बारे में पढ़ने को मिला..ब्लॉग की प्रस्तुति आकर्षक है| बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं|

Anuradha Khanna
Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanj you Manas! I will ensure I retain and improve the quality of posts! Pls guide me how to type in Hindi in this text box... i tried Crtl+G but it did not work.

Anuradha Khanna
Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Pratik and Ishita! I will keep your suggestions in mind and make changes in the blog soon!

Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Anu,

Kindly have a look at my site and provide your comments/feedback.

http://www.investmentbazar.com

Best Regards,

Ishita

Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Ishita, I have posted my suggestions

Superb blog with superb writing skills. Blog structure and ambience is too good. All in all a great blog.
Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you Pramod!

Bharathi
Bharathi
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey anu,

Its really cool blog.. titles of the posts are apt that they can hold the readers (i mean catchy ).Nice writing skills & good topics . All tht i want to suggest is just rearrange the template.

Keep blogging... Cool

BTW, i request you to review my blog too :)

Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Bharati, thanks... i hv rearranged the template a bit

Nirvaan Baid
Nirvaan Baid
from Kolkata, W.B
12 years ago

Wonderful,easy to read blog...superb topics..compels u to think..neat to look at..:)

Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Nirvaan

Prashanth Kishan
Prashanth Kishan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Nice blog. Simple, no-nonsense yet insightful thoughts at what life throws at you. I also like the sober colors that go with the theme of the blog.

Im not a great fan of bringing the "comments" section out to be displayed in the open. But then thats my personal view, and Im also aware that there are a few who suggested you to bring them out. As they, different strokes for different folks :)

Anyways, if I were you, I wouldn't make any more changes than what it is currently...

pk

PS: Request you to review my blog too :)

Anuradha Khanna
Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey guys, I have been inactive here for a while. Thank you for your reviews! Will review your blogs. Sorry for the delay

Abhay Mathur
Abhay Mathur
from Delhi
12 years ago

Good blog, liked 'colours of Nine Days of Navrati' - looking forward to see corn receips :-)

Sarabjeet Singh
Sarabjeet Singh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

hey...ummm I would say its a nice blog...and as far as "gaali" u asked for, I ddnt found anything that deserved any such thing... ;)

keep scribling... :)

--Cynosure

http://musedcynosure.blogspot.com/

Anuradha Khanna
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey thanks... sorry for the late review

BAJPAI
BAJPAI
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Flwg yr blog , gr8 , versatile.

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Anuradha,

Saw your blog and this is my feedback:

- The theme is simple and with light colors it looks nice.

- I feel more space is given for the Ad & gadget section. I feel the blog needs more space. Let the Ad section, your followers, Earlier scribble sections come one after the another rather than next to each other, which is how it is now.

- There is no mention of the date on which each blog is published (forgive me if I forgot to notice it). I feel it's better to have Date on which the blogs are published.

- Please remove the word verification thing, personally I feel it doesn't serve any purpose.

These are all my suggestion. Please do review my blog, because till date no one has reviewed it. This is my site link (www.pkperception.blogspot.in). Happy Blogging..:)

Regards,

Prashanth.

Girl Cook Art
Girl Cook Art
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I just went through your blog..you are an incredible writer, thats not said enough. The 'big gang theory' post was touching as I too am a Science student. I took a stroll on my own memory lane when I was grunting about the previous batch messing up (or worse, not washing) the burettes and flasks, loads of journals to write even before the semester shaped up. The 'Bhaiya and Aunty' blog was hilarious...although very true.I hate being called aunty(I am 26,not 46!)..Good blog, engaging and perky. Keep it up, "madam".

PLEASE REVIEW MY BLOG HERE - http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=14103