Anirban Sengupta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dustintheeye.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Requesting reviews ... review back guaranteed!

Anirban Sengupta
Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
13 years ago

A documentation of the desires , despairs & dejections of an ordinary Indian.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Previous name too long
Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Madhav Mishra
Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
13 years ago

nice post...the iipm story was gud...try lowering the sharpness of the black thing...works gud for the font but kinda shiny..rest all good :)

keep blogging

Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks . will work on the font part ... 

Vinesh Balan
Vinesh Balan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

The template is hard on the eyes, difficult to read.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
13 years ago

+1..

but the bacground was nice :D

Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
13 years ago

Hey Hi will definitely try and work on the template... honestly I am a bit dumb on aesthetics so it might take some time ... Thanks anyways.

Abhinav Neelam
Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I didn't mind the template. Undecided Although everything you're talking about in the IIPM article is as diametrically possible as anything can be to my 'interests' (I don't dig management much) I still found it a fascinating read. Also, your writing skills are solid, and that's never a bad thing. Smile

Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
13 years ago

Thank`s so much Abhinav. Management is just one area of interest. Most of my blogs are on offbeat issues. I feel proud to have been able to connect a cord with someone who`s area of interest was not coherent with my theme of writing.

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

Two points about your blog appearance. Remove blog archives(pick,click and read) and replace it with a list of popular post. People will love it.

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

Point two: Replace the blogger comment with Intense Debate or Disqus. This will give more control over comments.

Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
12 years ago

Hey, Girish ... I have taken both your suggestions. Thank you. You can check : www.dustintheeye.blogspot.com

Hey! I loved your blog. The template was good and minimal. The IIPM story was awesome. And when the subject is Marketing I am highly interested. I did post a comment too on the same. I personally don't feel you need to change the template. But keep posting regularly. That is highly essential.

Good luck!

Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
12 years ago

Thank you Harsha. If you are interested in Marketing you can check out my new article on :http://dustintheeye.blogspot.com/2011/04/keep-it-simple-sirjee_20.html

Nice blog. Loved the background too. Like many told, I also faced some readability issues as white text is shining on black BG. A bit painful for eyes, while the side bar is comparatively readable. Good write ups too..:)

Nishana

Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
12 years ago

Thank you for taking time to go through my blog. I am still working on the colour issue will let you know once I crack it.

Anirban
Anirban
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Very interesting content, even to a person who isn't really interested in the subject. You have a nice, easygoing style which works well. But please fix the background, because my eyes burn.....