Abhyudaya Shrivastava would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://imeether.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my LOVE LIFE!

It's in the form of a story. The story of me telling my kids how I met their mother. Arranged chapterwise. It's rife with all the sour-sweet experiences from my love life journey. And the story is not complete yet.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hi Abhyudaya, Here is what I would like to say...

1. your website has nothing but your posts tiled in a fashionable way. There are no plugins, no widgets, no polls, labels etc. So what you could do as a first step is add some widgets like a facebook plugin, a followers widget, a gmail widget to subscribe to your blog and much more. may be you are not a fan of widgets and plugins but believe me they really help in getting some traffic in there.

2. Usually, I read some posts and then only do the review. Here I am not doing the reading part because of two reasons - one, yours is a continuous story type blog, so I can't read them all, two, I did not like HIMYM. I am not judging that your posts will be a copy/ of bad quality.

3. Although, a good gimmic will be to include the fact that your blog is like How I met your mother. There are lots of fans here for that serial.

4. Your blog is very very neat. Keep it up. To see how widgets are laid out and all, just visit any other blog. you could come to mine too.

Happy blogging. You are good at the words too, I just know.

-Devan

Abhyudaya Shrivastava
from Chhatarpur
12 years ago

Hi Devan, once again thanks.

1. I added widgets etc. Will add more as time progresses. Thanks for the heads up.

2. I know it's a continuous story type but, you can pick any chapter. The two chapters are not related to each other. Except where I have said Part 1 and 2. :)

3. I tried adding a background. Will work on it.

4. Thanks. I took hints from your blog.