Thumbappoo would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

REview my site

Thumbappoo
Thumbappoo
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Please see my site.  Its regarding malayalam literature

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Though I read, and understand Malayalam, its literature and wordplay is way beyond my comprehension. I tried however, but I can't offer review on the content in this case.

Regards the layout and look, it is very simple. A simple template usually gives the focus to the content. I think that's fine look-wise. Structure wise, I think you can give more width to the post area and less to the sidebar. Maybe a single right sidebar might  help, rather than the split. Also, I find there is too many ads. More than the other widgets. I think it can be reduced. A poem reader's eyes wander with the words, and so many ads distract that flow I feel. Put the followers widget more prominently, so that your readers, if they want to can follow immediately rather than search through the ads, trying to find the widget.

Thumbappoo
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks for your valuable feed back and will try to fix the issues.

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

With just one statement I can fill in on what Vinay could not comprehend there. Brilliant work thumbappoo :) hridyamaya kavithakal :)

feels close to heart. They kinda reminded me of my childhood malayalam poetry classes :)

Thumbappoo
from New Delhi
12 years ago

thanks.....