Use of Guest Post?

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't know if someone has asked this before, but I couldn't find it in the recent forum list so I created a new thread. 

Anyway, I want to know what is the use of Guest post?

For both the Guest Writer and the Blogger? It increases viewers or something like that?

I don't know anything about guest post and would really love it if anyone of you can explain itSmile.

Thanks in advanceLaughing

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Guest posts advantages are manifolds. You get diversified content on your blog. Viewership increases as the person's contacts too visit your site. Your attitude too becomes a little accommodating, as you publish different posts( solely personal exp.)
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Oh! Thanks Sealed

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Advantages are:

1.backlinks [but most new posts are pr0, so it takes time]

2.Traffic: If ppl like ur post they would like to now more about you

3. Promotion: Your brand gets promoted

4. Some sites offer revenue sharing [ you can make money from ads shown on ur posts]

5. For sites like nextGenindia.com.. writing good content is a greta way to gel with the members. 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Now I get itSmile.

Thanks a lotSmile

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

A people suggested, it can be a win win for both. Also As a blogger YOu not only gain backlinks but also authority as other blogs are accepting your posts again as  publisher you gain a lil respect too because someone felt that your blog was worth it to post something,somtheing they could have posted on their blog

But some rules need to be followed for guest blogging...here is a list of things i compiled(<Balant self promotion of an indiblogger thread i created:>)

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=11624

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Maghur jhiSmile.

Yeah I have checked that thread beforeSmile. Its really helpful. Thanks a lotLaughing

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

Guest posting is the best solution for getting many things as a blogger like

1. you get link back to your blog ( many times dofollow)

2. you get exposure as a blogger so the readers of other blogs can be your followers if you use the guest post well.

3. giving chance to other bloggers to post on your blog will give you content with a different view which is loved by readers.

4. also the bonding between you and any a host or guest is increased by guest post.

5. guest blogger love to promote your his post on your blog so you get visitors from his contact.

so if you want to get a instant exposure and get more readers its a best option to guest post on a successful blog with same niche.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks a lot jhiSmile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Most of them have highlighted the importance of guest blogging above. I would just like to add that its real fun, both as a guest writer and a host as well! If ever you do get a chance, grab it with both hands.. do not let it go! It is also one of the experiences of blogging that gives you a lot of satisfaaction, helps you expand and reach greater heights. Smile

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yes diSmile. But who would be willing to do it?Surprised.

I mean, for that you have to be a FAMOUS or an EXPERIENCED blogger right?Yell.

LockSign in to reply to this thread