Top AdSense earning sites in India

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
12 years ago

If you Google for "Top AdSense earning sites in India", you will see a lot of blogs that tell some websites are making $85,000 per month from AdSense and so on... By looking at the traffic statistics, I am pretty sure that can't be true. I agree that some international sites etc may be making so much!

Is there any reliable data published anywhere that talk about the top Indian AdSense earners?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending

Hi John...

if i am aware of that, i would have installed it on my blog.I feel only adsense as a reliable source...

Other than them, we have to be in contact with direct advertisers but to do so, we need a good PR and traffic.If you receive any credible information, kindly share with me ! 

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Interesting :) envy them !

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nice read! Lots of money there!
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
11 years ago

What is it about technology? Many of the bloggers mentioned in the article blog about technology, Internet, IT and similar themes. If you go to the Indiblogger directory and sort by rank, then you will see that close to 90% of the top 50 bloggers are technology-related. 

Doesn't anybody read anything else?

Vyom
Vyom
from Baudland
12 years ago

there was is article in the Economic Times titled, 'Google made me rich'

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://img.labnol.org/files/google-india.pdf

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

inspiring article..aweome 

Murali Krishnan
from Chennai
11 years ago

Very intersting read. Thanks for sharing. One thing that was very clear is that to be successul in web sphere, one need to put in very hard work that is steady, consistent and serves a well-defined niche

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

if each one of us here on IndiBlogger visit one blog each day n 1 click on 1 day, a lot is possible :P (though this would be fraud). 

Tony John
from Kerala
12 years ago

Do you think this will work for long? Isn't Google smart enough to find it?

remo@b'lore
from Bangalore
12 years ago

It will just lead to a suspended AdSense account. And probably suspension of the blog as well.

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

ofcourse google knows, said it myself "fraud" lol but not all networks are Big G :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread