"ADD PICTURE" Option

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear IndiTeam,

Can I please know why there is no "ADD PICTURE" option while creating a topic or posting a reply?Surprised.

I know, that we can "COPY" and "PASTE"Surprised, but more of the times, Picture is not visible when done like thatUndecided. A blank box appears in place of itUndecided.

Can you please do something about this?Surprised. I would really love to add pictures here without them Dissapearing into a white boxYell.

Please, Please. Pretty PleaseLaughingEmbarassed.

Thanks in Advance.

PS. Is there anyone here who thinks the same??Surprised Or is it just me?Frown

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Think about what would happen if everyone start addinga picture to every reply they make and every thread that they create. IndiServer would then suffer a lot! And you that Renie doesn't like suffering. He likes smiles and only smiles Wink

What I do to insert a picture is upload it to Picasa web albumns and then simple copy paste the picture. The most probable reason why the picture gets replaced by teh white box and the cross is that it was copied from either a location on your hard disk or from a location where everyone donb't have access- for example, from your mail box.

Simply use Picasa as an alternative until the IndiTeam gets a server large enough to hold thousands of images.....

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HeheheTongue out. Just because we get the OPTION everyone won't start using it right?Surprised.

Sometimes you might need to postWink. Hmm. I have to try thatLaughing.

ThanksWink 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
If copying it from a web address - HTML editor can be used, isnt it or am i getting this wrong?
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't knowSurprisedNever done thatUndecided

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I believe below 50 kb pictures should be allowed to be uploaded and max 5 picture per thread should be allowed.  Second is the issue of filtering the contents for adult submission

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I agree with you Umesh jhiSmile

LockSign in to reply to this thread