Personify your blog ( or a blog in general)
A blog is just another human being. It has become our friend and is enjoying each of our success and vice versa. Now, its time to prove the extent to which you can add human like traits to it. Personify your blog ( or a blog in general ) as much as you can just as the poets do and blabber something in your reply below, be it serious or humorous.
I feel that a blog has the following human like traits:
- It keeps a record of things and achievements in the form of statistics on its GA account and blogger account just as humans maintain a record of events in their diaries (infact, not all)
- Teachers evaluate its performance and give it a grade (IndiRank)
- Blogs too have a facebook account and a twitter account
My blog speaks the same language which I speak.
- The best thing about my blogs, according to my readers, is the straightforward and simple language. This is how I talk in normal life.
- When I'm not writing stories, you can see me examplifying things. I give a lot of examples in genaral life, too.
- My stories are those whom you can connect to in normal life. I have a habit to observe which comes down in my stories, too.
- When speaking, I normally act or immitate. You can see all my articles and stories are normally dialogue based or as if talking to the audience.
I think, I have been able to do justice while personifying (or Anifying) my blogs
Anifying Thanks to Indi, Oxford might have to add an additional 100 pages to their next edition because of the huge number of words being added to the English language by us every day!
a set of 0's and 1's after all only simplified to make human interaction easier, a machine to human language translation :P
or chemical locha in our brains coming out in some way. locha can be positive or negative
My blog is nothing,just a memoir
- My blog is what I am, Speaks what I want to pen down,Shares my thoughts though with restrictions,not to hurt anyones sentiment
- It say whats Happening around me.
- It is the best part of me,telling a story to you
- My blog is a mixed blog,its neither Personal,neither Tech Blog,neither Photo blog,neither Papa-Mama blog or Funny blog...It is what I can write in a better way,whenever I want to share with my readers.
- My blog is updated only when I feel that the next thing what I am going to write will be upto the mark for my readers...though I am still learning,it wont stop just like my Blog.
- My blog is my real happiness from a virtual thing
Ok, I have got something to blabber
- Love free goodies, just like humans do (Contests and Prizes)
- Get bored from all the interactions sometimes and recoil into a shell to enjoy some "Me" time (Blogging break)
- Invite people over and believes in atithi devo bhava (Guest Posts)