Is your site mobile compatible?

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Just wanted to know if people with custom Domains have made their sites Mobile compatible?

And what tools are they using?

I have wordpress and have been using wp-touch plugin for sometime but was looking for some other alternatives if available.

For people not doing this yet, do try making your site mobile and touch phone compatible. I get 10-20% and sometime even more from mobiles

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't know. I use standard blogger template. So no issues.

Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

i think blogspot automatically takes care of it...

But people with self hosted domain might need to take care

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

In blogspot, blogger does give an option under the heading 'Templates' which can be used to customize our mobile template acc to our tastes and needs.

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Madhur, you have a good percentage. I seem to have less than 1% viewership from Androids, iPhones and iPads. I have a friend who goes to my blogspot blog, but can not click on the ads that he finds interesting. 

Does anybody know if this is a known AdSense issue, or is my friend simply not adept at this feature?

Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
11 years ago

I'm also using wp-touch pro edition for my sites.

I was thinking of using Responsive web designs for wordpress. By responsive designs the site will get adapted automatically to the device screen you are using. ( greatest example Google+) . Also here is a wikipedia page on it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsive_Web_Design

With this adaption you wont be needing a mobile plugin, as the original theme will be  adjusted to the screen size.

LockSign in to reply to this thread