With What motive you started writing your blog?
Motive is not just behind crime only but behind good things too.
Your mindset, future expectations, goals- and all other things which were the building blocks of your blog shall count.
Another part of this thread is more interesting- How your life changed thereafter? How your knowledge base and your approach towards the problem-solving changed?
What improvements blog writing brought out in you?
Well! You are free to express your thoughts in the way that suits you better but I shall appreciate the scalability- numbered answers that too ‘to-the-point’ shall be an eye candy.
If you have more than one blogs, you better write separate posts for each blog (in case you wish).
Reason: wrong category
Here I start with mine-
My first blog was ‘Investment for Prosperity’
(1) I want to save my jottings, views, inferences etc on a reliable place- much safer than electronic media and paper register
(2) I could access my learnings (well-managed that too in my language) from anywhere through net.
(3) Disinterested people, who often grilled me with unnecessary and cliché queries just for the sake of asking, should be given a common answer- “visit my blog I already have written about it.”
(4) Last but the most important point- I was greatly swayed by ad-sense success stories and I too wanted to lay my hands on it to test my abilities.
(1)My blog is a great reference for me. It saves unnecessary googling for concepts/topics/information which I have already studied and just needed a brush up.
(2) Blog organized me. I started analyzing financial matters systematically and diligently.
(3) Financial and grammatical skills improved (I know still a very long way to go).
(4) ‘Various ranks and their change ‘inspired to try harder.
(5) A lot of things we never do or learn when there are no compulsions from bosses, family, friends or any random inquirer. Writing blog compelled to do the over looked matter.
My second blog- ‘the world as I see’
In a FB group, one boarder got accolades for being only one to have a webpage in her name.
That inspired me and I bought the domain. Having bought the domain started writing my views and musings.
(1) I realized how difficult it is to jot-down everything that originated in my mind. Citing my views verbally in a group of people is easy but sharing the same with the world in writing that too in presentable and intriguing way, is very difficult.
Blog writing compels me to continuously enhance my writing skills.
(2) This blog being a general one, I could participate in indivine.
i never had any motive !
in fact, i started blogging without knowing what a blog is.But still i enjoy every minute with my blog and my fellow bloggers...