Anyone Interested in writing paid reviews with Authorship?

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey, this thread is not to offence anyone, but to ask, if anyone here is interersted to write reviews of household products like AC, fridge, washing machine etc. on Review Center ( http://www.reviewcenter.in ). I am ready to pay max upto Rs.200 per review if i get the review as per guidelines. May be in future i can increase the price if i start earning from site, but currently this is my best offer. Other than price, the 2nd biggest benefit is of getting Google Authorship on your reviews. One of my office colleague just wrote a single review on it, and even he got the Google Authorship. I does not guarentee the authorship part, since its control is not in my hand, but i can help my best to keep the right markup for getting the authorship.

If you are interested, please send me a direct message here or email me to info[at]reviewcenter.in . Any more questions, you can ask me here in comments. 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: spelling mistake
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
antara roy
antara roy
from mumbai
11 years ago

i would be pretty interested in doing reviews on kitchen tools.. let me know if u are interested!

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Yes, that is welcome. Please message me your contact info. I would let you know more details.

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Even i too don't want any false praise, i want to have only honest reviews. But it should not be like this that ur strictly against any company and you're writing totally negative things again them. Liking or not liking a company is simply your personal preference but when we write a review, we have to be neutral for the company as well as the product and judge it with equal eyes!!

Also, you're free to choose the topic since i want people to write on topics which interest them. Just let me know before on which topic you would be writing upon. And the review must be minium of 1000-1200 words. You can check any review i wrote as sample. They are quiet detailed and not are baised at all.

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Guys, please message me your contact info including your contact no. so that i can explain you things in detail. It's not totally mandatory that the review has to be of 1000 or more words, it should simply justify that the review is detailed. 

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I have prepared a list for prices i am offering for reviews here - http://www.reviewcenter.in/write/

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I would like to take up the reviews of Books, Entertainment and Tourist PlacesSmile.

Do let me know what I have to doSmile.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yes. Agree with princess. Even I can take up review of those kind of things. Of course no interest in air conditioners, fridge and stuff like that.

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Pooja, Will contact you on facebook.

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

TF, on which topics or say products you can write reviews on??

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago

well the link above says you can review on Books (whole Category) (?) and Education and Entertainment

:-|

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ankit - I can review books, blogs, TV Serials, cartoons, computer games (haven't playes latest ones), movies - in short anything that has the creative element in it.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ankit ji

SureSmile

@TF JHI

Agree with youLaughing. Sit-Coms and MoviesCool

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I'm game.. been thinking bout writing one on Airtel DTH Smile

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Raj, would you like to write for us on voluntary basis or you can insert your own ad in post or for the back link. I have kept a threshold of payment only when 5 reviews of any author gets published. And if your interested to write just one review, please go ahead to gain backlink or your own ads. 

pramod arora
pramod arora
from gurgaon
11 years ago

Hi Ankit,

count me in too....I'd be more than happy to write on any durable items (AC, refrigerator, washing machine, tv), kitchen appliances, bathroom accessories OR any other household item. you can reach me on#8800324455

Thanks bud 

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Guys, currenly my emphasis is on getting reviews on household products. Books and movies reviews will ain't return any ROI to me. If you want to write on voluntary terms, means for getting backlinks or inserting ur own advertisement, you are free to publish article on these topics. Also, you'll get google authorship for these articles, means i'll try my best by providing your right guidelines for getting it. I does not guarentee google authorship, neither can any website can.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks, Ankit. Great initiative. I am sure lot of folks will participate and benefit. I will give it a miss. Even if I write a product review, it is not something product manufacturers are going to be too happy about. Public may enjoy my reviews but definitely would not find anything useful for their buying decisions. (Check out any of my contest posts if you don't understand what I am talking about). So best in everyone's interests that I am kept out of this.

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I am a bit sceptical about who wants to read 1000 word reviews of things like refrigerators and normal household stuff. Guess 500 words would be more than enough.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Fully agree with you. What the hell is one going to write 1000 words about a fridge, unless you are so obsessed with your fridge that you want to write poetry eulogizing the wonderful qualities of your fridge.

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Anupama, please think like this, your buying a 35K priced product, and would you get satisfied just by reading 500 words review? Would you even classify that as a review then?

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

TF, if your going to read a thing with interest for a product for which you had no idea in mind, you would even read 2000 words without break!!

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I'm interested too! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread