Guest Post

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

Dear All,

I would like to start guest post on my blog but not sure, how to start it and how much I will earn from the guest post. I would like to collect some recommendation as well as steps to start the guest post on my blog as well as what rate shuld I use for guest post.

Awaiting postive ideas as well as suggestion.....

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
11 years ago

Your PageRank is good. You can display somewhere on your blog that you accept guest posts. Also, like I did, create another account on your blog with the name "Guest Author" or something like that and put the information in the author info box along with a dsiclaimer that it is a guets post and may not reflect the blog's views. This way your readers will ne be confused with the guest posts and your posts.

About the money you can earn. Well, that really depends. First, do not mention on your blog that you charge money. When someone contacts you for guest post, then mention that you will charge them money for the guest-post (with do follow backlinks).

At this stage, you can should charge $10-$20.If you want more info, you can visit my blog for it.

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

Thanks Abhishek, it will really help .....

LockSign in to reply to this thread