Get Paid For Placing Links in Your Blogposts - Long Term Offer

Majaal
Majaal
from India
11 years ago

Hi all !

We are trying to develop a network of online bloggrers who are interested in long term bsuinss association with us.

Bloggers will get paid for each link, that is placed in their blogposts, both old as well as new. The total number of links will vary depeding on the quality and compatibility of a blogpost. There will be a maximu of three links per post.

You do not have to change, edit or compramise with your blogposts in anyways. We will analyze every signle post of your blog (both old and new) and will suggest you places where you can place our links. You will be free to accept or decline our offer.

This is similar to a program like adsense or adbrite, under which bloggers install codes and get paid on clicks or impressions thereafter. The only differecne in our program is that you will be paid a fixed amount for every link that you place in your blog posts and the process of each link placemnt will be manual.

This amount per link will vary depedning on overall quality of your blog, which will be determined after analyzing following points:

1. Niche,2. Age3. Quality of blogposts4. Frequecny of blogposts5. Alexa 6. Compatibility of blogposts.

Payments will be made on a monthly basis via paypal or bank tranfer.  This is expected to be a long term venture and might well be a venture lasting for lifetime.

Interested bloggers may pls contact us and provide us filwing infoimration:

1. URL of your blog2. Niche3. Alexa (Pls check it at http://alexa.com)4. Domain Authority and PAge Authority of your blog (Pls check it at http://www.seoranksmart.com/tools/page-domain-authority.php )5. Page Rank of your blog (Pls check it at : http://www.seoranksmart.com/tools/pr.php)6. Age of your blog ( Pls check it at : http://www.bulkseotools.com/bulk-whois-lookup.php

Pls provide above infomration, while contacting us and we shall get back to you with our offer.Feel free to ask questions, if any.  Pls allow us up to 48 hours to respond to your queries.

Thanks,Majaal

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: fprmated the post
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Since I did not see any mail id I am giving the details right here except my blog URL since it is against forum rules Undecided I have added you to my network in Indiblogger and if you add me as well then I can send details straight through indimail!

I am interested in this offer, here are the details:

1. URL of your blog- You will find it on my profile (I can mail you as well, need mail id)

2. Niche- Multi-Niche (Freelance writing, blogging, exposure to science, technology, gadgets at early age, women, uncategorized)

3. Alexa - 2,162,695 (IN 154,931)

4. Domain Authority and PAge Authority of your blog- PA 29    DA 19

5. Page Rank of your blog-PR=3

6. Age of your blog- Three months 15 days as on 2 August 2012 ( I recently imported my old posts from blogspot domain to dot com domain that I created on 18 April 2012)

Majaal
Majaal
from India
11 years ago

@ Captain - these links will be just like the ones we see in adbrite - intergrated with the content of your blog with manually selected keyword/keyword phrases being anchored as link(s). They are supose to be permannet ones.

@ Medha - I have added you. You may pls send the url of your blog to us.

Others can also gmail us at seosyw wuth above details.

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

What is explained here is nothing but link selling. If not done carefully, you could get caught by Google and your blog may get penalised.

I am not against the link selling and not trying to discourage anyone who want to buy links. We all buy or sell links sometimes. Just wanted remind you to be careful and avoid overdoing it. Don't sell more than one link per article and don't link to any sites that are not relevant to the content. Also make sure you don't link to sites that violate webmaster guidelines.

Read what Google say about it:

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66736

Majaal
Majaal
from India
11 years ago

@ Tony - Thanks for your suggestion. We are well aware of Google policies and will execute this project in accordancve with them. All sponsered links will be relevent, just like Adsesne or Adbrite ads.

Thanks again for your valuable input.

Majaal

Abhsihek Boinapalli
Abhsihek Boinapalli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I would be interested ..

@Majaal, kindly add me to your network .. and lets discuss...

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

I don't want to blow the bubble here but some of you ought to read the Penguin updates. Links schemes will be penalised.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Penguin 

Majaal
Majaal
from India
11 years ago

@ Abhishek - I have added you as well.

I would like to clarify one thing here. We are not corporates; we are just a group of online friends, hailing from all continents, who are planing to develop this network in a freindly and heatlhy way. Most of the operartions performed under this venture will be manual than software oriented.  This network will be lmited to a few thousand bloggers, who can identify with us and will operate only on mutual understaning.

Thanks,Majaal

Majaal
Majaal
from India
11 years ago

Update :

We have a build a network of over 200 bloggers and will be starting this project from 1st Septtember 2012.For the first month, we would like stick to testing and will provide sample assignments to our members. As a member, you can select any of the following offer, which suits you better:1. Publish 5 articles per month, written by us on your blog ( on an average of an article per 6 days) @ $ 2 per publication. An article can have from zero to fore links. Niche would vary - health, sports, gaming, online money making, finance etc. to name a few.2. Publish 5 articles written by you on your blog @ $ 5 per article, including its publication (400 words each, as per the instructions provided to you, on an average of an article per 6 days). An article can have from zero to fore links.3. Send us a 24 hours notice prior to the new post that you are about to make on your blog. You have to send us the post; we will analyze it and suggest you places, (if any), where we would like to place links of our sites. You will be free to accept or reject the suggested links  placement as per your discretion. Each link would amount to $ 1.0.Payment : via paypal, 50 % advance / bank transfer on a monthly basis (every 5th day of a month, no advance) @ $ 1 = Rs. 50We would require your paypal and bank details for this matter.We will test the results for the month of September and will revise the rates for the month of October accordingly Let us know, if any one is interested in joinign our network.Thanks,Manu

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

Sorry to hurt the business here, but this may affect all those who are involved in this project.

Read latest post from Matt Cutts:

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/why-did-my-pagerank-go-down/ 

Everyone involved in this business must take extreme care to avoid your blog being labelled as Link Selling site. 

Link selling is LINK SPAM as per Google unless they are used with rel="nofollow" attribute.

I am not trying to discourage anyone but please plan carefully. 

Majaal
Majaal
from India
11 years ago

@ Desire - I have added you.

@ Tony - Thanks again forthe input. All I can say is that one who is too much bothered about your concerns should not participate.

Cheers!

Majaal

LockSign in to reply to this thread