Wanted: Tech-Bloggers. Get paid while working form home

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
11 years ago

Hello there,

I would like to have some like minded bloggers for my general purpose technology blog: Computer And You. 

Criteria:

• Passion for Computers and technology
  • Sort of expert in friend circle for Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone, Internet, Social Media etc.
  • Can write how-tos, tips n tricks and/or opinion about the latest events in tech-world (for e.g. Apple-Samsung lawsuit)
  • Able to produce at least one article per week of about 500 words
  • Familiarity with Wordpress is a plus point

You will be paid for your work (which will be discussed in mail) for each article. All payments will be done via Paypal, once a month.

If you are interested, please mail me on computerandu@gmail.com with Subject: Writing at Computer And You. Please provide a sample of your earlier work in the mail.

If you have suggestions about the blog, its content, looks etc, I welcome your comments.

I'll be happy to answer your questions, if you have any.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Info
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

You mentioned a "small" amount will be paid.. Since you explicitly mentioned "small", it indicates it lower than industry standard. So, are you offering any other benefits to the participants?

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
11 years ago

When I wrote small amount, it did not mean it is below the industry standard. What I meant that it is small as it cannot replace someone's salary.

Thanks for the tip though.

img, #cubbies-overlay{ -moz-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -moz-transition-duration: 0.1s; -webkit-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.1s; } .cubbies-selected{ z-index: 9999; box-shadow: 3px 3px 8px -1px blue !important; cursor: pointer !important; margin: -3px 3px 3px -3px; } .cubbies-selected:active{ box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px -1px darkblue !important; margin: -1px 1px 1px -1px; } #cubbies-overlay{ position: fixed; z-index: 9999; bottom: 30px; left: 30px; box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); border: none; } #cubbies-overlay:hover{ box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgb(0,0,0); }

LockSign in to reply to this thread