Girl Cook Art would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://girlcookart.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please check out my blog and review it - FOOD, TRAVEL, FUNNY

Girl Cook Art
Girl Cook Art
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi, my blog ' GirlCookArt' is about my adventures in food, art and yes, everything besides. It includes honest and quirky takes on life and travel tidbits too. lipsmacking recipes that really are - lipsmacking..I don't serve up anything I don't enjoy. 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Forgot to add in the reason for review
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

hey hi,

I am not so good at reviewing your art blog. Well i liked the way you narrate it though. When you said mantri square or commercial street or street shopping, well you made em remind about em when visit these places. Ina ll your blog is attractive, nicely differntiated. About me as a well known descripton.

Keep blogging.

Do care to visit my blog www.shivprasad123.wordpress.com , any harsh comments are accepted here.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv

Girl Cook Art
Girl Cook Art
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks,Shiv for your honest review..and I take it all into my stride. Although this blog of mine is more about food than art now(so says my belly!)..I'm creative and an artist at heart. I appreciate your comment and compliment

ANOOP YADAV
ANOOP YADAV
from Lucknow
11 years ago

Frankly speaking, your blog is awesome. I like the design. But I think the colour of your blog must me more attractive. Other things are appealing equally.

Girl Cook Art
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thankyou for the compliments.. I will be changing the looks of the blog but as you know it, with all the content and photos, it is a tedious and time consuming task to tinker with the looks of the blog.