Locked Sign up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013: Calling All Indibloggers!

Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
11 years ago

This challenge basically requires 26 posts in 26 days based on 26 letters of the alphabet, one post beginning with each letter of the alphabet during the month of April, with Sundays off for good behavior. 

Two years ago, I discovered the A to Z Blogging Challenge by accident. I completed the challenge in 2011, even wrote a book based on the posts. I co-hosted it in 2012, and am back again co-hosting in 2013. My daily blog visits went up from 50 a day to more than 200 on each of my blogs after I participated in the challenge, not to mention a growth in followers both on Twitter and blogger-- as well as the number of comments on my blogs. The numbers never went back down again. Last year, the challenge had 1700 sign-ups. This year, within two hours of opening the sign-ups, we've had 62 entries. Sign up if you're passionate about blogging!
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
11 years ago

Ooops. The sound of *crickets chirping*

Anybody out there?

you should feel lucky, mods ain't chirping. or this thread may get self promotion tag. (just my thoughts). If I was you, I would delete the link.

Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
11 years ago

Thanks for your help. I need to understand this better: the links are the problem? How would people go to the challenge page unless there was a link? Havent spent much time on the forum, so would appreciate your advice.

LockThis topic is locked.