Adsense account get approved in 1st step but in 2nd verification, it is again di

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

I've got a mail from adsense saying,

"Issues: - Site does not comply with Google policies"

Further detail:Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies  or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont understand Is there any fault in my content OR in Blog Design? Suggest me some issues.. what is to do for getting approved by adsense?

Last day I came to know that by blogs URL's are not getting indexed by google (I've added sitemap, Robots text and all).. Is this a purpose for that? If no Please tell me the issues.. 

Replies 1 to 16 of 16 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Is that the "Photography blog"?? If yes then I won't suggest you to apply for adsense now,a s its not ready yet.....try to index it....Your blog has not been indexed properly by Google yet...That's why you are not receiving any organic traffics (traffic that comes from search engines) for your blog....How old this blog is??? Try to use "Fetch as Google" feature from Webmaster tools.....Add a proper description.....I don't understand why your blog is showing some other blog's Alexa Rank.....Can you give some light on that??

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

Thank you aditya for replying..

Yes I dont understand that badge.. When I'll click on alexa badge on my blog, it shows rank very high but while I insert it in to my blog, it will show better rank as shows now..

Its Not a photography blog.. It's a photoshop tutorials blog... I've 48 posts and blog is of 6-7 months..

I've tried all the things i.e. fetch, manualy add URL's to webmaster, sitemap and all... 

And they (google adsense) said that, when you fix the issue, apply again for 2nd step review..

Here are the tips given by them.. 

Tips:Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:- It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.- Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.- Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

I think only "navigating" my blog is quit difficult.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Yaaa I intended to say "Photoshp blog"....any way when I search ur blog on Google [Site: URL], it doesn't show up.....So I think the problem is in indexing....You are saying that it'z almost 6-7 months of old....so all your posts should be indexed by now (which doesn't happen here).....You just need to resolve the index issue.....btw just out of curiosity (Don't get me wrong)...are all the contents unique and original???

Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

I think there is no fault in traffic.If ur content is genui then u will get adsense 100% . useful tips:- 1) Change ur blog design and navigation 2) Click different type photo and try to more people commeting in your photos.So Moderator easily think ur site is family friends and next time they will give you ur adsense account. Good Luck.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Don't waste your time Vallabh because nowadays they don't accept sites from free domains Smile

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

That's not completely true.....they still accept quality blogs on free domain....

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Is it so?... might be then...Undecided

by the way, did you see any such situation recently?

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

ya.. absolutely.. all the content is original and unique... When I drop a question on google forums someone replied that there no adsese for photoshop.. If it dosent, then why adsense approve my blog in first step..?

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hmm... Just landed on your blog, there are few things you need to change for an approval:

a) Add Privacy Policy & Disclaimer Pages.

b) Try to add more contents, you are missing out of adding ALT tag (Google Bot can't read Images - they actually read that space as blank).

c) Add more interlinks between one post to another, I have to hit the home button to view another blog post.

d) Alexa rank of 25 odd thousand is of another blog, not yours, so change it or remove it.

I got my Adsense approval from Blogspot, so it's not true that they wont accept free domain, but for building credibility, you can buy a TLD & redirect your blog, so it looks more prof.

Hope this help you...Cool

Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

Thanks avi...

I'll suarly do what u said.. also I'll remove Alexa from it.. but whenever I'll put it again in my blog, it shows the same 25 thousand rank.. while when you click on that widget, it will show rank in ten laks.. and thats actual rank.. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

hi Avi, when did you get approved by adsense?

Arpan Aravandekar
Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Here is my post on the same topic. Do all the things as said. many times adsense is not accepting your application. Even after everything is fine.  So, we need to re apply our application. Even, i got my account approved after applying for 5 times.

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/adsense-account-disapproved-how-to-reapply.html

Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

Hey.. thaks Arpan, I've already read your article.. Wink

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You said your blog is about 6 to 7 months old and not indexed by Google. Looks like you need to have a look at the robots.txt file.

If it's something like (in wordpress):

User-agent: *
Disallow: /
Then you are blocking search engine's from indexing.  Check that. Hope this was useful.
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

As you told I've check robots.text, but I thing there is no issue with the text.. 

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Did you get your google adsense account approved after doing all these circus. I'm in the same boat now :'( 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ravindra your howtotechguru has been disapproved as it has bare minimum navigation.  You dont have labels, privacy page, G+ or navigational menus at top.  It would be difficult for Google to approve it as Google bots like navigation easy template :)

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have tried that as well...

I have written each n every article.. This is the message that I got from Adsense..

Issues:- Site does not comply with Google policies---------------------Further detail:Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies (http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=48182,https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/topic.py?topic=1271507) or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines (http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769). It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.Tips:Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:- It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.- Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.- Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

u have ads in ur blog,,maybe thats why its rejected

Sujoy Das
Sujoy Das
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I got this same message have not reapplied since - I dotn have ads in my blog but it is a photography oriented blog - cant change that!

Issues: - Site does not comply with Google policies"

Further detail:Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies  or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I did not have any ads when I had applied to Google Adsense.

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
10 years ago
I too have a doubt regarding this. Don't know if I should start a new thread or post it here. Newaz here's my question. Long back I had applied for Adsense for my blogspot blog. Which I am no longer using now. I have a wordpress blog now. But I am not able to apply for this blog separately. I got a message that says, my first account has to get approved and then I can add other sites on it. What do I do?
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

You need to apply for adsense for the new blog using a new mail ID. That's the only thing you can do now.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i read somewhere wordpress blogs are not able to use adsense...not sure abt it though

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
10 years ago
Okay I will try that. Thank you cyberkid:)
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Sweety - you can use the same adsense account for your another blog as well but you have to get a one time approval for that.I believe yours is hosted account. You can submit a one time application in adsense -> account settings -> site management.

Again your blog should adhere to all Adsense Terms.

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yes.. Wordpress.com users will not be able to place ads... they need to pay for it i believe... 

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Vijay, I have privacy policy page, sitemap, categories etc... what more navigation is needed.. let me know what more can be done..

Ashutosh Kushwaha
Ashutosh Kushwaha
from Jaipur
10 years ago

you must follow these instructions I mentioned in my blog:

www.pctricksguru.com/2014/01/tips-for-fast-google-adsense-approval.html

Hope this will help you. Personally I prefer Yahoo Bing ad network instead of adsense. You may apply from here:

www.contextualads.yahoo.net

Good Luck.Wink

LockSign in to reply to this thread