Best AD Network For Indian Traffic

DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hello Guyzz; I am new here. I am running a cricket blog cricketupdates.net and my 80 % is from India (Mainly from Social Networking Websites) I am getting around 2.5k-3.k page views daily but not able to monetize much becouse of Indian traffic :(

Could someone Please advise me how to monetize Indian traffic .(No Adsense)

Thanx And Regards

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Website Link
Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Go for affiliate marketting......as its a cricket blog, you may simply sell cricket equipments to your readers.....

Arpan Aravandekar
Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

go for some CPM based ad networks like technorati, media.net

if you have good traffic then you can go for some directad networks like BUYSELLADS.COM

DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Bhai Can You tell what the requirements for get approving on www.buysellads.com?

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

The requirements are:-

1) Daily updated with fresh and unique contents.

2) Well designed with professional outlook

3) Good numbers of subscribers in social medias

4) At least 30k unique visitors per month

5) Must be in English, with no adult contents

6) must own a custom domain....

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Huhh... anyone having 30K visitors will directly get advertising offers from companies, why to depend on a 3rd party pimp Tongue out

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Direct advertisement may be kind of hectic because you have to give details to advertisers and a payment method. So sometimes 3rd party may work better...but direct ad sales are actually pretty good, as you are removing a middleman so profits would be much higher...

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

yes Aditya... I guess that little headache is worth taking considering the advantage of direct advertiser-publisher communication... anyway, all these are meaningful to discuss when we have 30 K visitors Laughing

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
11 years ago

30K/month UV's is too less for any advertisement, say 100K + now you are talking

Arpan Aravandekar
Arpan Aravandekar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Buysell adse needs minimum 30000 pageviews per month and other normal conditions

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I get 56k and they still don't take me in. I think they see a lot of stuff as well, including renewal time, quantcast ranking if any... Other than that, adsense is the best thing you could be with!

ruleurpc
from Kolkata
10 years ago

they follow probably google analytics result.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am talking about analytics results. approx 56k and 3% daily bounce rate with occassional 10-15%.

DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Aditya Dey thanx buddy !!

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
11 years ago

try different ad networks and why not AdSense?

use a mix of CPC and CPM networks

keep the number of ads to bare minimum and change the position of ads, trial and error method see which one works best for you.

Don't forget CPA < huge market for $$ just get your ads correct

get a good theme, design your blog in a better way than present, make a logo, a clean look is always pleasant for a visitor to read

Cheers!

DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Bro i am not using adsense becouse i am providing live  cricket streaming on my blog.which is against Adsense Ts&Cs. Anyway Thanx for your suggestion would consider this.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Please remove your blog link from the thread description. It is not allowed on the forum.
DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Okay Buddy !! Removed !! 

What are the alternet for Adsense in India for Indian traffic ??

Any ads network which can generate at around USD 10/15 a month (just the hosting fee would do) for say about 500 unique visit count :P :P a day ??

Monu Alagh
Monu Alagh
from Ambala
10 years ago

Follow This Post Dear to monetize indain traffic into money...   http://www.trickmik.com/2013/07/monetize-indian-traffic-in-money-by.html

Chetan Patel
Chetan Patel
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

I am getting more than 100K+ visitors but I still feel to get difficulties in finding direct advertisers so I am using adsense and media.net.

Anyway, I have written few alternatives of adsense in India.

http://triotips.com/internet/ad-networks/top-ad-networks-in-india-for-indian-publishers-351.html

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Which part of 'self promotion is not allowed' do you find it very difficult to understand?

LockSign in to reply to this thread