Rameeza Rasheed would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rameezarasheed.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 54

looking for review of my new blog

Rameeza Rasheed
Rameeza Rasheed
from chennai
10 years ago

Few decades  back Indians  would not have dreamt that the concept of old age homes or senior citizens shelters will become a part of our social life .It is still not   a readily acceptable notion  to many. Those who  have a biased opinion about the old age homes should  understand the simple principles of life exhibited brilliantly in the following poem, written by Khalil Gibran , so that   acceptability of  the senior homes becomes easier.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
  • Choice of URL is not that greate by the way
  • Theme can be a better one
  • Front page too long, consider using "read more" options to shorten it up
  • Cant comment about the content though Foot in mouth 
Rameeza Rasheed
Rameeza Rasheed
from chennai
10 years ago

thank you for the review

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Instead of using a three column layout, you can use a two column layout - one column for the posts and one ( right ) column for the gadgets. This will help reader stay focused on the content. I see that you have started blogging recently. Hope that you get readers. :)

Add an e mail subscription widget. It will help in getting return visitors.

Read your latest post. It was good. But pay attention to text formatting. I have noticed that all your posts include the title twice - once in the heading of the post and once in the body. Do not repeat the title in the post body. In your latest post, you did not insert empty lines as you have done with the other posts. That makes it a bit difficult to read.

All the best for your blog! Smile

Rameeza Rasheed
from chennai
10 years ago

Thank u for the sugessitions . I will keep them in mind ---regards, Rameeza. A.Rasheed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile

Farah
Farah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bring colors to your blog(change the template)

Happy blogging

Rameeza Rasheed
from chennai
10 years ago

Thank you for the sugession . I will do it -regards, Rameeza.a.Rasheed

Rameeza Rasheed
Rameeza Rasheed
from chennai
10 years ago

Thank you aand I will do it--regards, Rameeza.A.Rasheed