Get a free .nu /.in Domain name for 1 year.

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hello Everyone..

Register your .nu domain name free of cost for 1 year and get 1 page website free..

You can use this domain to create your online portfolio, online single page resume or anything you want. 

last date to register free domain is 9th july..

what you will get.

.nu extension domain for free (1 year only)

you can upload 3 images 

add links and videos from youtube..

write anything and much more..

To register .nu go to google and search for directregister

Note for .in domain name you need to provide identity proof.

and .in free domain provides much more features such as 5-8 page free website, online support.. 

to register .in domain search for indiagetonline

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending

i dont think they are giving access to domain only with .IN... Cry DNS, WHOIS control and domain secrete stays with them and they give you a lame 8/9 pages... no way to use it with your custom blogger or hosting Undecided

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

you can use this free domain for online resume or showcase.. and about whois control- It is available in both .nu/.in domain names..

about lame pages you can convert (only .in from indiagetonline) them to dynamic and interactive web pages.. all you need is small html knowlege and resources..

I have resistered few domain on both.. 

You can see my .in dynamic webpage here (www. dashingvishal . in)   and for .nu extension visit   (www. vishalverma .nu  )

Arghyadeep Kundu
Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Aren't you spamming???

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Offer is real and might be useful for some who may use it for their benefit.. I doubt if we can call this spam, but then again at the end of the day IndiPolice will make the call..

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

it breaks my heart when someone says my posts are spams... 

LockSign in to reply to this thread