tips for better poem writing skills

jaynth busi
jaynth busi
from guntur
10 years ago

all though i write and i blog... i've stopped it in between due to "loss of internet connection"..

But, dear blogger can you please help me out by giving tips for better blogging

like, i have my blog filled with poems and stuff... so give me tips regarding better than now in writing.. :)

regards jay.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago
"so give me tips regarding better than now in writing" - sorry, I didn't get what you said... either there's a problem in this sentence or my head... But grossly I understood that you're looking for tips to write better poems... Well, WRITE... DELETE... WRITE... DELETE.... WRITE... DELETE... WRITE... POST... WRITE... DELETE... this is the sequence... and yea, if you've got time read contemporary poets too... Cheers!
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

"so give me tips regarding better than now in writing" - sorry, I didn't get what you said... either there's a problem in this sentence or my head... But grossly I understood that you're looking for tips to write better poems... Well, WRITE... DELETE... WRITE... DELETE.... WRITE... DELETE... WRITE... POST... WRITE... DELETE... this is the sequence... and yea, if you've got time read contemporary poets too... Cheers!

LockSign in to reply to this thread