Any new bloggers (an year or a few months old) to the blogosphere? Please come a

Hmmm
Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hello friends,

I am back to IndiBlogger after a long break!

Are there any new bloggers present on IndiBlogger? From new bloggers, I mean whose blog/website(s) is/are less than 2 years old.Please come and have some healthy conversation here. If anyone joins this topics, please feel free to mention how much daily pageviews are you getting on your weblog/website(s).Regards,

Me Smile 

1-20
21-25
Replies 1 to 20 of 25 Descending
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey! I started my website this May. But I had a free blog before that active from December 2012. I have a personal blog so the pageviews are not yet very high besides it is new. Glad that you invited new bloggers, there's so much to learn and it would be nice to have other people's support!

How many pageviews do you get?

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hi Ritu,

Nice to see a reply from you. I think you would be doing great after starting your own website. Actually, my pageview story is just like you or any other blogger. The blog I love the most only gets 800-900/1000 daily pageviews. However, I am seeing a sudden good increase in pageviews since last week, means it is going higher, and higher... :)

But, I think you are getting many more pageviews than that of me. May you please share exaclty how many pageviews do you get on average per day?

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

You said only 800-1000 daily pageviews? I'm trying to reach that number but quite far away ~200. My website is now almost 3 months old. Personal blogs take time to catch up with the audience I suppose!

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Yes, it takes time to see the pageviews going up. Personal blogs do take time but are more likely to get real and loyal readers after a certain time. Wish you reach there soon :)

I am looking to recieve at least 5000 a day at the beginning and the beginning is too far for now. Also, I am not getting good time and chance to complete my pending articles nowadays :( Today, I prepared two big ones, but I had to submit it somewhere else. :|

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

HI Ank, 5000 is a healthy target. I am aiming for 1000 first and 5000 would be my next.

All the best!

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Im too new here.. 5 months old blog... with 1500-2000 Page views per day... very less on sat-sunday around 700-1000..

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Vishal,

You are going well with your blog. I think 1500-2000 daily pageviews for a new blog is satisfactory enough to dance at every new hit in pageviews. :D :)

My blog is still suffering with lesser pageviews and a reason is I am unable to update it regularly as yet. Well, I am seeing a sudden rise in pageviews of my blog since past week.

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

alexa just crossed 60k global rank

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Then till now, I'm the newest, or rather should I say the least successful. My blog is about 5 months old and I get something between 25-60 pageviews everyday on regular days, and anything between 40-80 pageviews when I publish a new post for a day or two. BTW, I'm posting the stats from my blogger analytics. Third party analytics sites like worthofweb.com state this value (daily pageviews) at ~1600 per day.

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hey CyberKid,

Wish you loads of pageviews in future. I think the pageviews shown on blogger are enough to get the right information.

It may not take much time for a rise in your pageviews if you update your blog more often or at least thrice a month in the beginning.

(The sad part is even I do not get enough time to work on writing more for my blogs. Sometimes, I publish seven at a time and sometimes it even goes nil for a complete month or two. Surprised )Wish for me, I will do the same for you. LOL. Laughing 

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Thanks for the good wishes and I wish the same for you. I anyhow ensure that I post atleast once a week, guaranteeing atleast 4-5 posts each month. In my opinion, that frequency is good enough for a personal sort of blog as mine (which is relatively new also), to maintain a good visibility. I've come to understand that posting too many posts too frequently isn't great for a blog with low readership as readers will miss a lot of new posts, and your effort will go in vain.

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

An average of five posts per month is not bad for a newbie. In fact, you should be making many more efforts as you are on a paid domain. Our hard work should at least bring us a free .com domain to blog on.

For not letting any of my posts unseen, I am using to seleting one or two posts for a week or two and share its link on social networks in a good way.

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Arya,  Welcome back after the loooooong break! Any particular reason for such a long break?  Well, I'm a new blogger with just 6 months into blogging and hence do not have much pageviews per day.  Would love to hear more from you and learn something new.

Cheers

Fayaz

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Mr. Fayaz,

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I feel my studies, preparation, exams and right chances were some of the main reasons behind this long break. Anyways, I am back now, and do hope that we will be meeting more often in the forums in future. :)

I just visited to your website. The day may not be too far when your blog starts grabbing a very good number of pageviews. I think it is already in a good progress and your IndiRank says something similar to me.

And really, sharing and listening to each-other's views and knowledge is always beneficial for both speaker and listener. (In fact, I am just like a kid bornt a few years ago before you. I will be more than happy to learn new things from you)

I started my blog last year in September but has been active from last 2-3 months.My daily page view is just ~100-150 page views daily :(

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hey friend,

I feel it should be a time when you starting filling your blog with nice and interesting posts. Even I had started my blog last year, but have started using it (partially) seriously since a few months. I could not update it more often, but still the pageviews are satisfactory as far as it does not fall downwards. :D :)

jaynth busi
jaynth busi
from guntur
10 years ago

Hey, even ive been bloing since 2 years... and ive been out frm my blog for 6 months nearly... but from a week or so ive started blogging again.. and now mine is nearly 60 page views per day.. :)

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Nice to know you've started it all once again. Wish you attain and cross your 6 month old pageviews soon. :)

Archana Joyce
Archana Joyce
from Chennai
10 years ago

I've returned to Indiblogger after ages. Some of the contests are interesting, but I wonder if I could participate as I don't live in India anymore. 

Anyways, nice to see so many people share a similar passion :)

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You can nominate your blog under expat cat in IBA i supposeInnocent

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Basically, you are senior member here. Welcome back to Indiblogger! :)

Your blog seems nice and I think I will be reading it in rest with a cup of coffee (or a bottle of cold drink :D) soon.

Archana Joyce
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thank you Vijay. I'll hold off for now. 

You are welcome to visit and give me your feedback Ank Smile

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hello. I am few months old in blogosphere and enjoying it until now Cool

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hi Ma'am,

I must say you blog is simple, cool and differently amazing. Such blogs are a real stress busters for me.

Literature is the soul of all languages, and you weave it well in your blog posts! :)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Ank. Nice meeting you Smile

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Welcome Pankti,

Same here. :)

"Your name is nice and a rare one..."

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I really feel I'm a newbie if I ignore my blog age... by the way my travel blog may come under this thread... I'll be glad to learn something...

Cheers!!!

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Mr. Anunoy Samanta,

I think you are a newbie from whom we all should learn good and new things.

Please have a visit someday to Nainital and its dark roads in night. It would be great to see its beauty weaved in your awesome blog! :)

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I'm too much flattered right now but can't really resist the temptation of exploring Naini roads in a moonlit night [wow smile]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

btw I was wondering why I got that special "Mr" treatment .... ['God knows why' wala smile]

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Sure, you should visit. It is always like a different experience to see so many houselights on mountains while being on road in the dark. It feels like the mountains have become another Christmas tree. :)

Regarding MR treament:Hehehe, actually sorry if you didn't liked it. I had misunderstood you as a very elderly person, earlier.

Sorry bro! (Is it okay to address you as Anunoy bro? 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

can't blame you, lot of people misjudge me for an 'old man over the sea' [phew].... yes, yes, any casual address would do...

BTW, you should exploit your imaginations in creative writing... give it a try ['main hoo na' wala smile]

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

hyy....my blog is around four months old in blogosphere and on average i get 40 pageviews each day :(

and when i publish a new post its around 80+

HOPE IT'LL GET GOOD IN FUTURE

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hello Karanvir,

I think you are doing great content-wise! Do you use Search Engine description and meta things in your blog? I feel you should try some healthy SEO.

Sure, I wish it gain many more pageviews in future. In fact, it was my only motive to raise this topic in forum. I just wanted to discuss it with fellow bloggers and help each-other in any possible way. :)

Vinayak Pattar
Vinayak Pattar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Arya happy to see your blogs and still more happier to see your blogs as microbiologist, i am new blogger who writes on small pesonnel and social isuues, short stories and poems how can i increse page views of my blog 

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

It is always embarassing to recieve such good complements :)I am a big fan of literature and writing on social issues. Would love to read your good blogs!

The sad part is I am an illeterate in the language you write blogs. :o It would be great to read some writing in English or Hindi from you in future. :)

I think pageviews are like the rain that can only be brought with clouds. In blogging, your content and 'how often you blog' plays an important role in calling the clouds. :)There are many bloggers here with their well established blogs who may advice more and better on increasing beneficial pageviews. :)

Renu
Renu
from Cochin
10 years ago

I began my blog on Jan 15 and celebrated its 6-month anniversary two days ago! I gifted my blog with its own domain name, hehe. I'm amazed at your pageviews, though...wow! I've managed 30k views in 6 months - not counting my own views or unique visitors. Daily rate is between 120 and 200.

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hi Renu,

Congrats to you for buying a domain and a special Happy Birthday to your blog. :D :)

I will have to mention, you are doing a great job! For me, it would have been a 'what to do' situation in beauty blogging. :) I wish your pageviews get doubled many times. How many daily pageviews are you getting from google alone? Can you please tell how much did it cost to buy a domain and from where did you bought it, Blogger or some other domain provider? How often do you update your blog?

(I maybe wrong, but your blog maybe lacking proper and most searched keywords. I am not an expert, but using good keywords can really increase your pageviews and visibility in search engines.)

Well, thanks for "Wowing" on my pageviews. Today (it has not been 18th July for blogger pageviews yet), it has got "1010" pageviews till 4:00 am. I know it is still very less, but at least I can be happy that the pageviews are not going downwards since a few days.

Renu
Renu
from Cochin
10 years ago

Hi Arya,

Thank you for your wishes! I bought the domain name from eNom simply because I understood what they had written, whereas some of the others had confusing directions, particularly how to link the name to blogspot.com! It cost me Rs 600 (initially it said 500, and then said that was for .co.in), which I realise now wasn't a very good deal. But I'm completely new to this and had no idea what an SEO was until two weeks ago.

I update my blog every day or every other day at least. Maximum pageviews come via Facebook. Google only gives me around 40 or so views a day! Thanks for the tips - I've got to google "how to write good keywords for a beauty blog" now. I know, I know, very naive, but my field is print journalism (health and books) while other people take care of the online updates!

W.O.W. 1010+ pageviews a day certainly makes you an expert in my book!

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Nice! I think most of these are providing domains between 500-700 INR/Year only. Its awesome to know that you update it as often as daily. It should not have much trouble to get more pageviews soon, I think. :)

You blog is awesome in whatever way you write on it, please continue the great job. A very simple trick for SEO is to make some (and only some) main words in bold. Some 5 to 8 words in a 1500 words post. :O

I am not really an expert, you may replace it with a friend in your book though. :)

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
10 years ago

Not sure if everyone here is just trolling or extremely talented. I am happy to get even 20 hits a day.

Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
10 years ago

And mine is a personal/humour blog, started last October, with not more than 2 articles a moth.

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Here lies the problem. Low posting frequency=lesser visitors + lesser loyal members + low pageviews (people tend to forget things that are about static). I strongly feel that your posting frequency should be atleast once a week or so (if your content generation rate and time permits that).

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hey Stagg Mann (Nice name and picture!),

You are very right in my case. I am neither trolling nor extremely talented. Wish you get more hits soon.

Update it more often! Even 5 simple posts can help in increasing your pageviews. Try it :)

I do agree with CyberKid. One may even write a big article every month and get plenty of pageviews on daily basis.

Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
10 years ago

Well guys the thing is I focus on quality over quantity. Each of my articles are very long and require a lot of research. I understand your point about posting more frequently, but that would be posting just for the sake of posting. Do you guys feel it is worth the compromise?

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Yeah, I do agree. :) Well researched articles are always appreaciable and provides a great satisfaction to us as blogger/writers. The only little rise that came in my blog's traffic was when I had not posted for a long and suddenly I did some 4 or 5 posts at once. There was a notable rise in pageviews.

Pageviews are just like a false complement to new blogs, as you never know how many of those are real and loyal readers. Even I write for writing and nothing else. :)

Bhawana Bhowmik
Bhawana Bhowmik
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Everybody,

I am new and recently took writing seriously, have a few blogs to my name. 

A question should you really look for page views or genuine readers who like reading and engaging. I have have been focussing on the second option so far.

Read the above threads and realised almost everybody is focussing on pageviews am I off track Undecided 

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hello Bhawana,

Even we are targeting on our readers, but as you know... more pageviews always have greater probabilty that at least 2 out of 600 visitors may become loyal readers to visit us more often.

Pageviews simply show how well are our blogs doing in grabbing traffic/visitors from search engines (which is a giant source of visitors) and from other places.

You can never go out of track with such an interesting blog on Haiku. We must admit that all of us keep only our readers and writings in mind when we are writing a blog. Content posting is manual and Pageviews are automatic. (Let's us know, arey aaj toh koi padhne hi nhi aaya) :D :)

Khushrav W
Khushrav W
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I've been blogging every now and then since October 2011. I don't get much regular page visits as the numbers I've read you guys provide in your comments; but then again I don't judge any blog based on the views it gets. I barely ever promoted my blog which consists of more or less metaphorical instances of my own and my friends' life scenarios. In the beginning, I would include use of expletives as a way to vent my frustration out, but that sobered and toned down eventually. My blog is my own personal space and I adore it for the simplicity it brews. Those who like it are welcomed to visit, and promote if they find it worthy of being so.  

Shuchita Goel
Shuchita Goel
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Dear Everyone,

Jesus. I don't know if all of you are just supremely talented or having fun pulling our legs. I feel quite lucky if I get 30 pageviews a day and my blog's around 2 months old, I think. HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY PAGEVIEWS?! Please educate. I'm dying to get some traffic.

Sincerely,

A flabbergasted Blogger.

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hey Shuchita,

I feel I am too in the body of human only. I can't say about other but I really have no talent upto the level of supremacy yet.

Even my blog comes in the list of struggling blogs when I see it from pageviews' side. Well, to reach the poor 800-1000 pageviews, I did nothing but writing and posting it as I am done with a post. I always use to make it brief and detailed enough. I just try to imagine the keywords I may had used for the subject I am writing on, as a searcher. I weave these keywords (though I am not really an SEO expert) some 2-5 % in the beginning and ending of my posts and sometimes in its middle too. :p The topics are write on are sometimes in the air at that time and this way I become able to grab a little traffic. Also, I think a lot and try to put the keywords in the heading too.

As I am at the learner's level, even I am not sure exactly drives traffic for me. A thirty or thousand pageviews are nothing before established blogs getting so much traffic in a single hour, but I never try to write keeping pageviews in mind. I just write to fulfill my writing urge, which sometimes led to two posts a day and even no post for more than a month.

How much time you are able to save for research and writing is a really big challenge for anyone.

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Started blogging on 1st Jan, 2012, so I think I fall into the category here just about. I don't know how accurate my average page view is because it fluctuates a lot between 50 and 300 depending on what I'm posting at that time. Its a bit of a unique blog, I think most of the views/visitors are those already interested Embarassed

Aersh Danish
Aersh Danish
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hiiii

My blog is just a week old.. and as of now, I have had no visits.. except from a few of my friends!

Aersh Danish
Aersh Danish
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Gosh.. people here are so popular that us newbies are the last ont the scrol list!!! takes us ages to get noticed...

1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread