How many of you got your blog approved for google adsense program recently?

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

How many of you got your blog approved for google adsense program recently?

And does it really fetch anything for you?

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Charan it fetches good money if you have a niche blog.  Yours is a good blog but very new.  Add another 20 -30 posts wait for atleast 6 months and apply.  Google has been strict with tech sites lately.

Sujoy Das
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I applied about a month back. They have neither approved it not rejected it as of now - wonder if it takes that long

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay. 

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Sujoy - Now applications are reviewed in two stages. Once you clear the first stage you get a mail from adsense saying " we have partially reviewed your application".

Did you get that partial review mail? and did you add adsense gadget in your blog after that?

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Sujoy - to add to my earlier comment, I just checked your blog. You have sub domain (blogspot).  Afaik, lately google has stopped approving blogs with subdomains it seems.

But, let me know if its get approved by any chance :)

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago
If you follow adsense rules, google don't have any problem in approval
Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
10 years ago

Google is looking for unique content in the blogs. If you have a tech blog where you republish all gadget specs, it is very hard to get approval. 

I personally don't use Google Adsense on my blog. I make a decent income from good affilaite programs and paid reviews.Thanks. 

Sujoy Das
Sujoy Das
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hi Charan, 

sorry for the late reply saw this just now - no google did not approve the blog - this is what they said:

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):Issues:- Site does not comply with Google policies--------------------------------------

Not too sure what this means though !

regards

sujoy

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It means you have some posts, articles, links on your blog which is deemed against Google ToS.  I suggest you check your each link and delete it before reapply. 

Sujoy Das
Sujoy Das
from Kolkata
10 years ago

But thats a huge job Vijay there are more than 200 posts some have links and some dont.. so how does one know which links are not complying with google 's policies!!!  I am all at sea here!!

Sujoy

I must say it is difficult for bloggers from India, China etc to get in Adsense program now a days.. Ensure that your blog content is unique (not just unique but with a personal touch to ensure it is cent percent yours). May be a custom domain name with proper about us page and FAQ  help. Never publish news type articles or general guides (which might be available in internet already) on your blog before apply for Adsense.

LockSign in to reply to this thread