Arjun Bardhan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://arjunbardhan.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my cinema blog

Arjun Bardhan
Arjun Bardhan
from Indianapolis
10 years ago

Hi Folks

I would like to introduce myself as a movie buff who eats, breaths and dreams movies. I love watching films, from all genre and language and culture. I believe quality films mean much more than just entertainment! They give education too.

I am fairly new in Blogosphere. In fact I never thought of blogging. But then I felt, won't it be better to share my thoughts and opinions with people who thought alike! So here I am, with my blog. A place where I will be reviewing World movies, posting new trailers, write about movies that touched a chord with me and recommend some films I feel everyone should watch.

No, I dont call myself a critic. I am just another bloke from around the corner who loves his movies. So I want to know your opinion. I want to know how you think of my blog. I want to know your suggestion how I can improve! Won't you extend that to me?

Looking forward to a meaningful and interactive relationship here.

Thanks

Arjun

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Arun
Arun
from Madurai
10 years ago

Hi Arjun,

Your blogs design looks good. There's only one important thing in blogging: to be consistent. You need to write at least 4 posts (movie reviews are enough), a week at initial stage. Then, you can address about the diverse functionalities of a movie or movie personalities (for eg., a detailed movie analysis, or about cinematography, or about a particular director or actor). I have read you reviews of "Blue Jasmine", "Iceman" and "Madras Cafe." It is good. The analysis part needs to point out something, which none of the reviewers thought of (like a dialgoue or a different perspective). If you keep on writing consistently, you can automatically become a critic.

I am also looking forward to have a meaningful interaction about movies

Regards,

Arun Kumar

Arjun Bardhan
from Indianapolis
10 years ago

Thank you Arun for your kind words. I am definitely conscious about consistently writing about films. We will definitely interact as our interests are same!