Sreedhar Bhattaram would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://sreedharb.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 77

Please review my Blog 'Reflecting on Life'

My Blog 'Reflecting on Life' is an Insight into the Realities of Life with its various problems around every one in our Societies over which sometimes the individuals feel no control and thus feel helpless.... My stories, descriptions, quotes, humorous instances etc in the Blog bring out the fallacies of life we many times value Vs being wise in life which our elders often advocated.... Every one who reads my postings would find something applicable to his / her own personal problems and issues of life whether he / she brings out and discusses openly or not.... My aim here is to spread this Great Knowledge indirectly through a method which is well acceptable for a normal human being so that he / she would pause, look into it, understand the realities and myths of life, instantly feel relieved a lot and thus laugh over his / her own tensions of life for the moment.... The postings do not expect a great change in the lives of Readers and may not even a bit many times, but definitely make them feel better for the time being so that they thus rejuvenate and gear up themselves to face the usual hurdles of life without a stop....

All postings published are my own experiences and perceptions of life put in different styles to make it acceptable for readers in their own way...

I am sure none of my Readers ever feel more dejected with these readings even though they are the bare Truths of Life and they would have carried their belief exactly opposite to this but always would feel lighter and temporarily would be inspired....

This much is sure guaranteed for every Reader of my Blog as my idea is to spread this Great Knowledge around as perceived by me! 

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: grammatical mistakes
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Ajesh Banerjee
Ajesh Banerjee
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hello Sreedhar,

I went to your website, read some of your posts, and thought I will leave... but I could not. You are a retired Aircraft Designer not a writer. So I wasn't expecting masterpieces from you. But let me tell you very frankly, there's something in your posts that made me stick to them for quite a long time. I guess it's not the style of writing but the way you narrate and depict life from your perspective. That's unique and attractive. I will keep coming back for more.

One suggestion, can you please increase the font size of your posts so that people can read them easily? Also, please try not to make the font bold. Readability of posts should be the first and foremost concern of a blogger. Glad I discovered your blog. I will come back for more. :)

Regards,

Ajesh

Hi Ajesh,

Thanks for the appreciation and the suggestions….

I found the right front in black color with white back ground as the best way of presenting my Write-ups…. Accordingly, I started changing the font of  earlier Postings….

One more ‘Thank you’ for joining my Site as a Follower Member…..

As you rightly said, whatever….The perceptions and experiences of my life prompted me to write these blog postings….  They are mostly spontaneous at the back of happenings around as well as based on my  memories…. Yes…. as you said, in my active days, I was an Aircraft Designer and continue to be an Advisor on the Topic and became a Blogger only after my retirement and thus the interest is more of spreading  among people my deeper thoughts in life….

I remain,

Sreedhar 

Rashmi Karthik
Rashmi Karthik
from New York
8 years ago

Hello Sir,

I read some of your posts and i was touched. Your words are straight from heart and more through reality and experiences as your blog name conveys.Good read

I will keep visiting :)

http://livetolovelifecrazy.blogspot.com/

Hi Rashmi,

Let me in the first instance express very sorry for not reading this message till date  with a belief that any such a message will come to my mail box too and that way somehow I lost track of all these Forum comments on my Blog.. Today alone I came to know that these messages are here on the Forum Page.

Even though it's quite late, my thanks ever remain for my Readers and here thank you very much for the appreciation of my Writings and I promise I do  bring out useful posts for my Readers in future.. Request to read and comment on the coming Posts impartially and thanks for the great interest shown.. Best Wishes.. Sreedhar

rajat chakraborty
rajat chakraborty
from nagpur
8 years ago

Hello Sir,

I have read few of your posts and they reflect words coming 'Straight from the heart', from a man who has moved over every crest and trough of life. I sincerely look forward to read more often from you and learn from your experiences and reflections of life...

Hi Rajat,

Let me in the first instance express very sorry for not reading this message till date  with a belief that any such a message will come to my mail box too and that way somehow I lost track of all these Forum comments on my Blog.. Today alone I came to know that these messages are here on the Forum Page.

Even though it's quite late, my thanks ever remain for my Readers and here thank you very much for the appreciation of my Writings and I promise I do  bring out useful posts for my Readers in future.. Request to read and comment on the coming Posts impartially and thanks for the great interest shown.. Best Wishes.. Sreedhar

Jyotsna Sharma
Jyotsna Sharma
from Delhi
8 years ago

Reflection Of Life is actually a reflection of your Life on ours , After readind a few posts of I can make out how experienced and  intellect your  Life and your thoughts are. There is no greys in your posts either Black or White what I found. The write ups are so real that I can relate it with my life as well.. I admire your writing and hope will continue to benefit myself by your reflections ..

Regards Jyotsna Sharma

www.bhaatdaal.wordpress.com

Hi Jyotsna,

Shruti Mishra
Shruti Mishra
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Sir your blog shows you have a big box which is  full  of experiences and I am glad that I can learn  from those experiences thank you for sharing these with us :)

Hi Shruti,

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
7 years ago

You've a fascinating blog, and Congrats Mr.Sridhar, it is my privilege to award you, "Lifecoach blogger award" keep up the good work and looking forward to build long term blogging relationship with you. Click on the "Life Coach Blogger Award Winners" column in my blog to claim your award. I'll be very happy when you display the award in your blog. Follow me in Google plus +sridhar chandrasekaran or twitter @lifecoachbloger

Hi Sridhar,

Even though it's quite late, my thanks ever remain for my Readers and here thank you very much for the appreciation of my Writings and the Award bestowed on me and I promise I do  bring out useful posts for my Readers in future.. Request to read and comment on the coming Posts impartially and thanks for the great interest shown.. Best Wishes.. Sreedhar

Manasaa Suresh
Manasaa Suresh
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi Sir, being a regular reader of your posts, I can definitely say your blog is a learning space for many of us! Be it a social cause or a leaf out of your personal experience, you weave a beautiful, thought-provoking story around it and at the end of every post, we, the readers, feel touched and moved by it. A sense of satisfaction having read a well-written article is what you award us! Glad that you with a life full of rich experiences, are a blogger. Through your posts, you inspire the budding bloggers to bloom! Thanks much! Keep inspiring! One suggestion is to minimize the usage of different colors for fonts (in Bold). It might distract the flow of the readers. Otherwise your blog is a masterpiece, sir!!

Warm Regards,

Manasaa Suresh

(I blog at  http://manasaaasuresh.wordpress.com  Please do review it. Your suggestion means a lot)

Hi Manasaa,

Your Indimail alone made me see this column today and thank you very much for your mail because of which I could today reply to all my Ardent Readers pending since a long time..

Thanks for your appreciation of my Writings and glad to know that you read all my Postings with great interest.. I promise I do  bring out truly useful posts for my Readers in future.. Request to read and comment on the coming Posts impartially and thanks for the great interest shown.. I will sure review your Blog.. A little time is requred here.. Best Wishes.. Sreedhar

Rakhi Jain
Rakhi Jain
from Navi Mumbai
6 years ago

I came wandering to this page because you liked my article. I clicked on your picture out of curiosity. Since I am new to Indiblogger, don't really know what leads where. After reading the comments here, I feel tempted to read your articles. Please add me to your group so that I get alerts and tag me to some articles please. 

Warm Regards,

Rakhi Jain

Thanks Rakhi Jain for the interest shown in my Blog. I added you here to my network so that you would be receiving my Posts on Indiblogger under 'Posts from my Network'. Your Blog is interesting and sure I would be reading the Topics you would be posting on IndiBlogger and supporting the topics.

Regards,

Sreedhar