please help with the profile picture change

Priyanjana Roy
Priyanjana Roy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

hello everyone!

I have been on indiblogger for quite some time now but still I am not able to change my picture !

I already have a gravatar accoutn

can anyone please tell me the steps how to do it

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Once you log into your gravatar account, click on "MY GRAVATARS" on the top menu and then click on "add new image" to select your desired photo from your system's hard disk. And the DP change would be done. But if it's not happening that way, I guess, either the photo's dimensions (too big a size, try resizing it to smaller dimensions) or its format (JPEG or PNG format photos are the easiest to get uploaded onto most sites) is causing you the problem. You may also try saving the photo that you have been trying to upload under another name in another location..say instead of D drive, you save it with a different name this time in the E Drive and then retry uploading it to your gravatar account.  

Jitendra Sharma
from Jaipur
10 years ago

nice info bro :)

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Amit, very nice, small and precise tutorial :)

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Priyanjana,

Ensure your Gravatar is for the same email id as with which you had registered with IndiBlogger. 

Also, it takes some time to get Gravatar to show up but it does. If you are still facing a problem, then raise a ticket at indiblogger.in/contact

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Priyanjana,

I have one more suggestion - After uploading your picture in gravatar, make sure you check its rating. It should be "G" rated. Only then will the picture be displayed here.

Do let us know if any of the above steps are working out for you. We can try to help things out and you can help too. :) The info you provide might just be helpful to many others like you.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

People landing here must be wondering how this thread came into the recent threads list even though this is three months old and no edit has been made to the thread. :P 

For those who want the answer - Someone posted an answer and a link to their blog which violates forum rules and so was deleted. Cool 

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

And when someone replied to the reply which violated the forum rules, pointing out that it wasn't according to the forum rules, that reply too was deleted! Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided

As far as I know, that is because there isn't a facility on IB to delete replies and keep the sub replies. Undecided Renie needs to make changes in the software software. Undecided

Undecided

LockSign in to reply to this thread