Changed blog template.want to put adsense ads. need honest feedback

Priyanjana Roy
Priyanjana Roy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I want to apply for adsense.

and I have been rejected once , I have changed the template after that .what more  should I do.

and is the template fine?

here.

Thank you in adavnce

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Remove the popup widget (FB, I think) and all the bloglinks and reapply.  Personal blogs dont get approved easily but if you are lucky you should get one.  Apply with a new gmail id and best of luck.

Happy Deepawali to you

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Which part of 'remove the link' does the OP find it difficult to understand?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

hahahaLaughing 

Priyanjana Roy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

very funny !

Prayag Verma
Prayag Verma
from Noida
10 years ago

Hi Priyanjana

As I checked you registered a new domain around 2 weeks ago which would have wiped all the rankings related to the previous (.blogspot.com ) domain

As both the .blogspot version and the new custom domain are automatically added to Google Webmaster Tools , I would suggest for the old site , fill the change of address option (details can found here https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/83106?hl=en ) . 

You don't need to worry about rel=”canonical” and 301 redirects , those are added by Blogger itself from behind 

Also I see that you use a lot of Images in your article , do add alt tags (see instructions about it here https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/114016?hl=en )

For the template , I would suggest you use a custom template or some professional blogger template , it just gives a indication that you are seriously into this stuff 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice, didnt know this one either Innocent

Priyanjana Roy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

alt tags done!

:) thank you

and clould you pls suggest what should i change in the template

LockSign in to reply to this thread