Should I apply for google adsense for 4 months old blog?

Shyam Kumar
Shyam Kumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hello Indibloggers,

Could u tell me how to make blog approve for google adsense less than six month..?

Is it possible for 4 months old blog??

Please, check my blog n give some suggestions..how to improve my blog/whether i should apply for adsense or not...

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Removed link
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Please remove your blog link from thread description. Sharing links in the forum is not allowed.
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Hey Shyam Kumar, thanks for removing the link, but, the url to your blog is still there. Please remove that too. If someone wants to visit your blog, he/she can do so by visiting your IB profile. As for your question, it is a known fact that Google doesn't approve adsense on Asian blogs younger than 6 months, so, I would suggest you to wait for a couple of months more and then apply for Adsense, and in the meantime, work on your blog, posting unique content and getting visitors to your blog. Happy Blogging. Smile

Shyam Kumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Yeah! but i have heard that If our blog has good traffic and unique visitors . we can apply for adsense b4 6 months?how far it is true? 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Shyam your template looks great and there is no compulsion that a blog should complete 6 months for adsense.  BTW how many article do you have and how many unique visitors do you get daily?

Shyam Kumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I have 90 articles published and i get about 100-150 visitors

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
10 years ago

Don't apply yet. Also adsense is not the best monetisation techniqe. You might consider affiliate marketing. 

Shyam Kumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Can u suggest some of the best affiliate marketing sites?

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

If you can increase your visitors to 200+ I think you should go for adsense.  It is better than everything else including affiliate marketing :)  Affiliate marketing only works if you have a niche product on your site.  Once you have adsense you can get review and links offers(which are always better) as everybody in blogging world knows how difficult it is to meet Google criteria. 

Shyam Kumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks for suggestions

Number-Four
Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

if someone says google not approve indian publisher with less than 6 months,then they people also follow other people whos say like this.Google just want quality of content.If your content is too good then you can receive traffic from US,UK.and google also searching that type of traffic.Google not specify anypage there you find adsnese approve requirements.they approve ur adsense through it's moderator.So don't worry just apply it.if you rejected then try again with good content.

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Please go through this. Its clearly mentioned that blogs below 6 months will not be approved

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

bro,read this line carefully. "We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers."i already say if you get traffic from us,uk then it is ok for adsense approve step. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread