I need tips to conduct Bloggers meet for Mother bloggers

Nidhi
Nidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hello to all indibloggies...

I would like to know if somebody to share tips, ideas for how to conduct bloggers meet for mother bloggers in Bangalore. Actually my intentions are very genuine, I want to conduct this meet so that Mother bloggers are educated on 'How to create Child sexual Abuse awareness in parents and kids'? 

I thinks it's a very sensitive topice and mother bloggers can be the best medium to spread the message, mothers - as they nurture the childs future and ensures' thier safety and bloggers cause they have power to reach masses and educate for the same...

Am looking for some contact child counsellor /psychologist and also other other organization of person who could be a great help!

Friends please poir in your suggestions, advice and ideas... I'm looking forward it.

Thanks

-XOXO

Nidhi

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Sriram R
Sriram R
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Take a look at the directory of bloggers from Bangalore and sort it out accordingly. You can then contact them here or through Facebook and then can use the IndiBlogger to arrange a meet.

Nidhi
Nidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I'm actually looking for mother bloggers even if they are not into parenting writing. finally got a lead on CSA counsellor, looking fwd to make this event possible by march... Also I need mother bloggers from blore and am also bloggers who are mothers so that I can put their concern on topic to the expert. 

Thanks Sriram  and nandini for ur suggestions. It really helped me a lot

LockSign in to reply to this thread