Whom all would like to live life like Amit Agarwal?

nikhil ganotra
nikhil ganotra
from new delhi
10 years ago

I hope you all be knowing the first indian profession blogger" Amit Agarwal". He is working on labnol.org. Hats off to him. Just siiting at home and earning approx. 10lacs a month. Amazing!!!!

Watch this video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUDGjT4KG6c

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: spelling mistake
Replies 1 to 18 of 18 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I want to earn 10 lakhs pm Money mouth but don't want to hold a tablet in my hand while having breakfast. Undecided I prefer sitting in front of the TV while eating Tongue out

From where did you get that 10 lakhs figure? Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

if u want to earn 10 lakhs pm..u better hold tablet in ur hand while having breakfast..Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Then I prefer breakfast in front of TV over money and breakfast with tablet Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

then u can never be like amit agarwalMoney mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

#o

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Then connect your TV with the tablet =))

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

TV connected to tablet doesn't make the tablet a TV. A tablet is a stupid tablet, no matter how smart you try to make it a TV :))

nikhil ganotra
from new delhi
10 years ago

I read an interview of Amit Agarwal in Hindustan Times. 10lacs is an approximate figure. He is earning even more than that.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ok Laughing

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aila, I would love to live like Vijay PrabhuLaughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

what happened to babaji life?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Vijay Prabhu babaji Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

10 lakhs baba Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
A writer whom I adore, Oscar Wilde, rightfully once said, 'Be yourself, everyone else is taken'
nikhil ganotra
nikhil ganotra
from new delhi
10 years ago

If I got 10lacs a month I would have got an audi in just 3 weeks. :P

Nandini Deka, I saw your blog. It was a gud one.

Tarun Singh
Tarun Singh
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Just 10 lacs Undecided

I think he earns more than 10 lakhs with his blog's traffic stats.....

Amit Sir is my role model since day one of my blogging journey. He is the most well-known, successful blogger of India and an inspiration for all budding bloggers. One of the most unique quality of Amit is that he is a one-man blogging company - manages such a huge blog (labnol.org has millions of page views per month), runs many other sites/blogs, develops web apps, browser extensions etc etc all on his own. Recently LifeHacker published an interview of Amit Sir, have a look -

http://www.lifehacker.co.in/others/Im-Amit-Agarwal-and-This-Is-How-I-Work/articleshow/29222200.cms

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

He was earning 24Lakh back in 2006... just guess how much he is making now..Amit Agarwal Makes more than 40 lakhs Per month...  He is Premium Adsense Publisher, so he makes more than regular adsense user... also he manages two Blogs one labnol and other on blogspot (labnol.blogspot.in) ... here is a link where he said something about his earnings.. http://labnol.blogspot.in/2006/07/how-much-money-do-i-make-from-adsense.html and link to traffic labnol receives http://www.labnol.org/trends/ 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

40 lakhs Per month...  Surprised

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

This just makes me sad :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Don't worry. We will soon plan a robbery Money mouth

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

what about an atm :))

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

atm will also do Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

ranjith u rob and gimme the loot Money mouth

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Money mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouth MONNAAAAAAYYYY Money mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouth

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
10 years ago

Surprised Woah! Is no joke! He must be very, very good because the topic covered in his blog can be found in ehow or online manuals or can be googled up.  So what makes people refer to his site rather than a wiki or tech manual instead?  

A positive for him is that he seems to have a plagiarism-free reputation (a trap many tech blogs fall into).

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So what makes people refer to his site rather than a wiki or tech manual instead?  

He had the advantage of an early start. He was probably the first blogger in India to earn considerable amount of money from Adsense and was also featured by Adsense in their videos. Laughing

Sanjana Mehra
Sanjana Mehra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Oh my god...this is such a trivia..good one though

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

... Still prefer my own life Tongue out

Prasun Bannerjee
Prasun Bannerjee
from Udaipur
10 years ago

First come is always first served. He is among the very first bloggers (exactly first in my knowledge) blogger from India who chose to monetize his blog and channelize properly. Since the competition was less, far lesser in the times of 2007-08's, hard work paid better. He is an inspiration, and a respectable person. Father of Indian blogging to some extent suits on him nicely :)

nikhil ganotra
from new delhi
10 years ago

Verry True Prasin. :) Thanks him to spread blogging culture in india.

Sanyam Khurana
Sanyam Khurana
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Whoa !

10 lakhs !! Truly Amazing, hats off to Amit Aggarwal Sir. 

I recently came across his blog, truly amazing.

nikhil ganotra
nikhil ganotra
from new delhi
10 years ago

Watch the video of Amit Agarwal at the end of this page.

http://www.universalbloggingtips.com//choose-blogging-career/.

His life style, his office, his working techniques and much more...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

This isn't allowed on the forum -

1. Posting links when not required. You already gave the youtube link in the thread description. Posting link to your blog here was not necessary.

2. Creating threads with the intention to post some links after the thread receives some responses.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

again Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Smartest SSSSSSP

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nikhil

This isn't allowed on the forum -

1. Posting links when not required. You already gave the youtube link in the thread description. Posting link to your blog here was not necessary.

2. Creating threads with the intention to post some links after the thread receives some responses.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

again Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

backup copy Tongue out

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

I'd love to live my life... and not one that resembles some other life.

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
9 years ago

I don't think he ever made an official statement about his actual earnings other than some vague comments referring to the stats of other sites. Most of the number circulating in the internet about his earnings are just the numbers made up by people like us :-)

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

No, he actually did made an official statement about it but just gave a rough figure. I saw one of his interviews which he gave to TimesNow, there he mentioned that it is 5 figures in USD. Though the exact number is not known.

LockSign in to reply to this thread