WHY DONT WE HAVE A SUB CATEGORY ON MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY???

NAINI ANAND
NAINI ANAND
from DEHRADUN
10 years ago

HI GUYS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY SUB CATEGORY ON MEDITATION OR SPIRITUALITY. IT IS THE NEED FOR THE STRESSFUL LIFESTYLE. AT PRESENT I AM POSTING EVERYTHING UNDER LIFESTYLE>HEALTH.

MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY IS ONLY RELATED TO HEALTH. IT IS NEITHER MEDICINES NOR MODERN MEDICATIONS. IT IS AN AGE OLD SYSTEM OF HOLISTIC HEALING WHICH DESERVE A MENTION IN INDIBLOGGER.

ADMIN PLEASE GIVE US A SPACE TO WRITE ON IT. 

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
NAINI ANAND
NAINI ANAND
from DEHRADUN
10 years ago

YUPS IT DOES FORM A PART OF LIFESTYLE... BUT IT CANNOT FULLY FIT INTO SUB CATEGORY HEALTH... IT IS ABOVE IT... IT IS EVERYTHING WE WANT OR WE HAVE OR WE HAD IN OUR LIVES.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

There were several threads in the past about adding new categories. But Renie hardly implemented any of those suggestions. The reason is that only topics on which many people blog are a part of IndiVine. And as far as I know, spirituality is not a popular topic. And other reason is that there is hardly any space in the IndiVine bar to add new categories. :P

And why are you using all capital letters? Surprised

And I think you can also use LifeStyle > Religion. Laughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aint you spiritual Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes No I don't know :P

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Helping others without any hidden agenda is a sign of higher spirituality Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

babaji galat thread mei gyaan post kar di aapne...kripya sahi thread mei post kare

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ok ND balike Tatasu Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:P

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

waise hidden agenda maalum hai mujheTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

hidden agenda? Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

What is Ranjith's hidden agenda NDInnocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

gimme 40 lakhs...i'll tellMoney mouthCool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith ND ko Chalis Lakh de do Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

^^every monthMoney mouthCool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Agenda to ek hi hoga to every month kyu kyu kyu

Negotiation karte hai 

NAINI ANAND
NAINI ANAND
from DEHRADUN
10 years ago

That is the problem... spirituality is not religion... it has lot of misconceptions associated to it. Spirituality ain't popular topic would be very wrong to say. it has quite a good number of followers. Never mind i will stick to lifestyle> health. I am knew to indiblogger and hence never knew about the problem of lack of space.Laughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Naini agree to your point spirituality is not religion.  Its the essence of learning and knowledge.  But sadly it has many misnomers attached Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Sorry but I am not familiar with the difference between the two. Sealed

When I said not popular, I meant not popular among bloggers. There are only six bloggers listed on IndiBlogger having blogs tagged with spirituality. See hereUndecided

No one expect me knows that there is lack of space Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

it does come under religious tag ---- eg...when you fill any form or even a facebook profile...u get options like 'spiritual not religious' or 'spirituality' along with other religions clubbed together......religions are basically a way of living and beliefs....so spirituality is also bit like that ( though its subject could be different )

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

NDUndecided Ranjith Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

vp..check ur facebook profileCool --- in it check religion option --- see what options u getSmile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

But I dont consider spirituality to be a religion.  It transcends religion and humanity Cool

I will open an new social networking platform and give different labels and tags Tongue out and it will be more famous than FB in 2020 Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

religion = way of living+beliefs

spirituality = way of living+beliefs

so religion = spirituality too ( only the way of living/lifestyle and beliefs are different )

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

so much discussion about spirituality Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith tum nahi samjhoge you are a bacchaTongue out

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No one expect me knows that there is lack of space Money mouth

What does that meanInnocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Vijay See here

No space left Money mouth

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Okie image was not visible earlier Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I didn't post that image in my previous reply. So, it was not visible Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

expect = exceptCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

yes Sealed

They can place it in next line, reduce the font, decrease the space, use a thinner and longer bar just like what we have for Home, IndiVine etc

NAINI ANAND
NAINI ANAND
from DEHRADUN
10 years ago

HAHAHA.... This would be funny... you found only six members cause the spelling was typed as sprituality ( even i have done the same mistake)

However when i searched with spirituality I found 170 of them 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i found 177

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised

ok I searched for the blogs by clicking the spirituality tag on your IB profile page Tongue out

NAINI ANAND
NAINI ANAND
from DEHRADUN
10 years ago

Must have increased in the meanwhile.Wink i told you there are many followers Laughing

Anyways its nice to see that forums are active and not dud like on many blogging sites... great

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Cool

Ranjith never agrees he was wrong Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

:)):)):))

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I was wrong Tongue out

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Let me ask a small and simple question. I searched the IndiBlogger Directory and found out that there are atleast 35624 blogs registered on IndiBlogger as of writing this comment. Now, if everyone requested addition of a new category or sub category, then you can easily expect requests for atleast a thousand new categories-sub categories, and when someone won't get it, he/she'll cry foul. Even, I blog in a certain niche that doesn't find a place in the categories/sub categories available on IndiBlogger, so, I am required to either use Environment or Hobbies, so, I use Hobbies > Offbeat/Personal to classify my blog under. For example, even under gardening, there are numerous sub-categories like traditional gardening, terrace gardening, hydroponics, aeroponics, vertical gardening, squarefoot gardening, to name a few.

LockSign in to reply to this thread