Bihar Needs More Entrepreneurs - why?

parbind kumar
parbind kumar
from new delhi
10 years ago

We always listen Anand top 30 students cracked IITs but never listen top IITians looking to invest in Bihar or any IITians who are running Entrepreneurship development program. A Lots of Biharies become IAS and crack IIMs every year but very few of them working towards development of Bihar. I just wanted to appeal from all IITians, IIMs, and IAS, IPS and such highly educated people to work towards development of Entrepreneurs. Bihar Govt. has also no role to develop such program to encourage people and students. If we wanted to develop country first we should develop under developed states. join me:

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: blog link removed
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Promoting your blog posts on the forum is not allowed. Use IndiVine for it.

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Why? :P Money mouth

parbind kumar
parbind kumar
from new delhi
10 years ago

To improve social and industrial development it will also stop some how migration of people. They have skillful but not entrepreneur. We need to develop entrepreneur culture like in other states and countries

Well that is a good move and by developing every states, we can convert India a developed country. However, there are another ways to convert an under developed state to developed state other than  industrial development. Cool

Try to promote tourism as we did for Kerala. Migration of people is not that bad but we must ensure that every one of migrated person is well trained. So job oriented literracy is very important (like technical high schools , polytechnic etc).

parbind kumar
parbind kumar
from new delhi
10 years ago

nice thought Alex

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

India needs more entrepreneurs, engineers etc. etc. 

No more engineers pls....we already have more than enough

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

All we need is a change! Change in our education system, that puts restrictions on students, mandating a certain subjects to be essentially studied, and not considering the things the student wants to study/learn.

The way you wrote, for once I thought you were suggesting these changes Frown

The use of commas was the culprit

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

India needs more 3 idiots ...

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Tongue out Yes, it sounded a bit odd to me too,when I re-read it before posting, but since I was referring to the current education system, I thought it was okay.

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Vijay, but those idiots can't survive in the real world, as they did and quite well in the movie.

Unless we change what needs to be changed.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Then we need more Dharnas maybe Innocent

We just need a bit of awareness, belief in ourselves and belief in the system. In that order.

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Dharnas, IMHO, are just waste of time and resources, nothing more. You can't get things rectified by protesting and trying to hold the makers of the system at ransom.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

We just need a bit of awareness, belief in ourselves and belief in the system. In that order

1. How do we spread awareness where 32 % of population is still poor and 26 % is illiterate ?

3. belief in the system that is corrupt and non responsive to human pain how to believe in such a system?

The only point I agree is that belief in ourself, that should lead us somewhereSmile

I said we have to have belief in the system because, inspite of whatever negatives it has, it never stops(and can never stop) someone becoming what he/she wants.

Awareness I said was first coz of exactly this reason.

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
10 years ago

Why what is the point. Most Indian IT people leave the country anyway. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Shalu those who love their country do come back.  Anyways in todays globalised world it doesnt matter which part of the world you stay as long as you are doing something constructive

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Ultimately, what one needs is means of livelyhood. If the country can't give you that, or if that was the reason you left your country, I don't think it wise enough to come back.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Seems we are dragging this thread out of the domains that are allowed for discussion, on the forum. I'll stop here.Sealed

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

CK this is a serious discussion about where the country is headed ...

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Vijay, I know that. In fact, I was serious about each and every word I posted. AFAIK, such discussions are not allowed on the forum, that's why, I was backing up.

Ok. I will stop now too. Thanks for reminding me.Smile

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

We need less politics even in corporate world and more people who have the ability to recognize talents rather than exploit them for their own benefits. The fact that the number of Indians who are successful only when they belong to another country itself shows that we're screwing up big time. People may think that its something to be proud of, but the fact that they can succeed out of the country and not here is something that one needs to look at. We have enough engineers, doctors, businessmen, etc. We just don't have people to recognize talented fellows and push them towards the top. If the existing talents are not pushed towards the top, don't expect younger gens to follow suit. The situation that is presented to them itself maybe enough to discourage them. No wonder people in general prefer getting an MBA and getting out of the country instead. Its easy to call such people as "sheep" but one fails to look at why they do that, because eventually the finger may come back to them!

parbind kumar
parbind kumar
from new delhi
10 years ago

I read everyone thoughts here and find some good and some unusal discussions, i don't mind it but you guys are only motivator to other's because you write. I know everyone can't work at groud level but still you can spread social enrepreneurship and educational entrepreneurship knowledge through your blog, books and more. 

Anyways still looking to start this thread to know how do you think about entrepreneurship development program in our colleges and social entrepreneurship programs in our villages specially in underdeveloped states. Last week Our RBI governer Raghuram Rajan also said that we need to develop entrepreneur culture in India are you agree with it.

LockSign in to reply to this thread