Need tech/photographry writers.

Praneet Sah
Praneet Sah
from Varanasi
10 years ago

Hello,

I have recently started my tech blog a month back, the URL is techat9.com I have managed to accomplish the site to a level where it is now getting atleast 200+ views per day. Its not much older, just a month old. I am looking forward to a very big and a great site.

As of now I am able to write just one article perday(being busy too much). So I am posting this new thread asking to you guys that in case you are interested to work with me them just PM me at praneetsah99@gmail.com

Just to tell you that before you are taken fully in the site, you have to go though a trial post, meaning that you have to show you writing and tech skills first by a trial article which would be published on site but is just for demo purpose. So please don't think that just by contacting me you'll be the part of my blog. You need to be a hard worker, if you want to come in.

Regards,Praneet Sah

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Put in wrong category.
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Praneet Sah
Praneet Sah
from Varanasi
10 years ago

anyone still interested?

Without mentioning the benefits, no one will show interest Tongue out

Praneet Sah
Praneet Sah
from Varanasi
10 years ago

Well there are many benifits for joining my blog..They are mentioned as below:

1) Though my blog is new but still it's able to get near about 4K-10K views per day.

2) if you are a tech writer then it's a great platform to showcase your skills as the audience is quite big though the blog has been up for just a month.

3) I have so many visitors and most of them a techie guys, so maybe you get some offers from any company :D

4) As of now you'll not be paid, but after few articles you'll be paid on the basis of revenue generated via ads.

5) I am also a writer in Digit Squad, so you'll always be in touch with a guy who is part of digit magazine :D

4K to 10k Page views per day is awesome.  Keep going, all the best. 

Praneet Sah
from Varanasi
10 years ago

Thanks a lot. But next month I have my exams and won't be able to post much, therefore need some writers.

LockSign in to reply to this thread