Motivational Quotes That InspireYOu

Prashant Sharma
Prashant Sharma
from Pathankot
10 years ago

A list of motivational quotes that will give you positivity and inspire you to do good things. Motivational quotes have real power to get us through the rough patch and can even inspire us to achieve our goals and motivate us to go one extra mile when we think its all over.

• “A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit” ~ Anonymous
  • “Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny. All the strength and succor you want is within yourself. Therefore make your own future.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
  • “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work” ~ Thomas A. Edison
  • “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” ~ Joel Brown
Edited 10 years ago
Reason: SSSP
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Prashant Sharma
Prashant Sharma
from Pathankot
10 years ago

Hello mam,

i think u are already very much motivated!! :P

There are many quotes on the blog that i like!! :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

you may wanna check full form of SSP here >> http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=859

Prashant Sharma
Prashant Sharma
from Pathankot
10 years ago

I know the full form of SSP!! It is Shameless!!! :P

Dont take it personal!

Y are You so offended by the link!! Its not adult!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i'm not offended...its just in the forum rules not to do SSP...that link looked very SSP you see since you know the meaning...

Prashant Sharma
Prashant Sharma
from Pathankot
10 years ago

okey!! You really opened my eyes!! you are a saint!! Thanks mam!! I have deleted the link!! I have also looked at your blog!! seems nice!! :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

nah..theres another very SSSP link out there that says swami vivekanand...you might wanna remove that too you see.Smile 

Prashant Sharma
Prashant Sharma
from Pathankot
10 years ago

hahaha!! i was checking your senses!! Actually i thought that was a wikipedia link!! Good to know!! let me remove that also!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread