Make Facebook Page for Blog ?

Aniket Dabhade
Aniket Dabhade
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hello friends :)

I want to make Facebook page for my blog ( http://softwaretreking.blogspot.in/ ).

But i'm confuse in between to make new facebook account for my blog Or use existing account for making page.

Confuse because i'm not know about, if anything happened (block or many notifications) with my blog page will it affect my existing facebook account??? I dont want to take risk about my personal facebook account.

Plz help me weather to make new Fb account for blog page or use existing one?????

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

You can choose to create a new page for your blog with your existing FB account. Both, your personal account and your blog's page will have different login credentials, but that page will be linked to your account so, you can switch accounts whenever you like. I think this will be easier than managing two separate accounts.

And please remove the link to your blog. This is against the forum rules, as including the link doesn't have any role in explaining your cause.

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It is better to make a facebook page from your existing facebook account. The facebook page provides insights, people can like the facebook page you create, there are options to create various events/offers in facebook page whereas in facebook account you don't get such features such as insights, reaches of your certain posts. etc. There is option to boost your facebook page for likes over a specific area which is not available in facebook account. Moreover, facebook page signifies an authorised constitution of something while facebook account holds for identity of a person.

You can manage the facebook page with your existing account and need no other login for that.

So, considering everything, it is definitely better to create a facebook page for your blog.

Thankyou :)

Aniket Dabhade
Aniket Dabhade
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thankyou :)

But...

if anything happened (page get block by facebook or many notifications) with my blog page will it affect my existing facebook account??? I dont want to take risk about my personal facebook account.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

page get block by facebook 

Why will your page get blocked? Innocent

Almost everyone uses the same account for their personal fb profile and blog fan page. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread