Adsense Revenue sharing | Blogs with 1k +visits per day only apply

Anz Joy
Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

Hello Indibloggers

I excatly know how tough it is to get accepted into the Google adsense Montizng program.Some times ,despite of the fact that your blog is performing well and you have quality content in there ,you can't get in Adsense :(

So today ,i want to call upon those bloggers who are denied entry to adsense and  who want to make some money online via Adsense revenue sharing..

To apply yor blogs must meet the following guidelines

1. Minimum Visits per day -1k+
  2. No adult sites/profanic sites
  3. No scraped or copied content
  4. Those who have their own adsense accounts are not recommended to apply
  5. You cannot click on the ads for yourself to increase the earnings

You can submit your blog url at my indiblogger profile or at my EMail anzjoy100@gmail.com

Your Blog will be reviewed and if it meets our guidelines you will accepted into our Revenue sharing program.

How excatly the revnue sharing works?

You will be given adsense codes which you have to place it in your blog.

Each genuine click will result in a coresponding amount being added to the account.

We will ,at the end of the week check the earnings form your blog url and will divide the revenue at 50:50.

For Example ,if the total earning form your blog URL in a week is 10$ ,then you will get a shared revenue of 5$

Payment

The amount will be payed to you either via paypal or via bank deposits.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Clerical
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

So in effect, you are sellling adsense code. Or rather renting out the code. Is that legal or allowed? Innocent

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

It is not either selling or renting code.Only the revenue is shared..

It is accepted by Google and some top sites are currently working on this

Ex:techulator.com /hubpages.com

Regrads

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Anz Joy Dude - Nice idea but I bet Google will ban you and your adesense account  for lifetime :)

@Vija Prabhu - what do you say?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yep Charan very very RISKY but good for really talented and trustworthy bloggers I guessCool

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

@ Charan 

Adsense revenue sharing is accepted by Google 

Many top sites like the Techulator.com  hubpages.com etc work on the same.

There is no risk inovolved as it doesnt violate adsense policies.

Hope i made it clear to you.Thanks for the Comment

Regards

Charan A.C
Charan A.C
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hubpages and teculator don't share the ad code Sealed  Revenue sharing and ad code sharing are two different things Cool

Anyways that was just a thought from my side :) No offense intended though.  All the best :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Anz As Charan said, they are different. They are Adsense Host Partners. You create content on their sites and they pay you for the money earned from your content. 

I do not think Google will ban his AdSense account because once AdSense is approved, user can put that code on any website which follows AdSense TOS.

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

Yes,I just had a further look at the adsense TOS.SO far so good !!

Sadek
Sadek
from Kolkata
10 years ago

This is not allowed according to Google AdSense TOS.

This is why Indian publishers rejection and banning rate is too high in AdSense. After a week or a month you will again come back to this forum saying Google banned your account. 

and for users who are thinking to get advantage of this: Please donot do this, as in this way your blog will be permanently bannned from AdSense, and you will never be able to get an AdSense account in future. 

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

Thta's was a terrible conclusion 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sadek I dont think its a bad idea; Risky yes very very risky but not bad and stupid as you have pointed out

Number-Four
Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

ha ha ha...i don't know y u all are complex this topic :P just invite other peoples in your adsnese account,so invited people also can use your code.google verifed you,you verified ur friends simple. :D

Number-Four
Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

Anz@send me request on Number433154@gmail.com for contribute ur adsense account (Not adminstator).   just give me 40% , i got 2k-3k view daily

LockSign in to reply to this thread