Blogger.com: Don't track your own pageviews error

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Hello! I am experiencing an issue with the feature to tell blogger to not track your own pageviews of your blog.

Here's the screenshot:

I've been seeing ths problem for some time now (don't remember how long), but always thought this is something only I am experiencing. Just today, when I searched the Google product forums, I came to know that this is a deep rooted issue that has happened earlier also, and that a lot of other blogger.com users are experiencing this.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/something-is-broken/k1xdB0zUJSo

This link tells that there are a lot of other users who are experiencing this error. However, reply of one of the members points out that users with custom domains are experiencing this. I checked this out with my other blogs and to me it seemed true (with my other blog without a custom domain name, I am able to change the setting). Can others with a) blogger blog with a custom domain name and with b) blogger domain name, please check whether they are experiencing the same issue?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I never noticed it. Foot in mouth

I am getting that error for both custom domains and .blogspot.com domains. Undecided

Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Tried again. Working with .blogspot.com Cool

It is not working on custom domains because of some SSL protocol error. Undecided

Navaneeth Venugopal
Navaneeth Venugopal
from Kottayam
9 years ago
Navaneeth Venugopal
Navaneeth Venugopal
from Kottayam
9 years ago

please share your reviews

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

No Mate, your solution didn't work. I still can see my visits in blogger DB stats.

LockSign in to reply to this thread