Nature's friends at Kissanpur!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest from Kissan!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=106

Winners can choose from Goa, Kerala, Coorg, Uttarakhand, Shivalik Hills in Punjab, Maharashtra, Sikkim, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary and Rural Rajasthan 

These are all family/group packages by India Untravelled; and Shivya can throw more light on the places, the activities planned etc.

Replies 1 to 20 of 65 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

First to reply.. without seeing the contest page Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... boring prizes Undecided:P

The topic sounds similar to the previous kissan contest Cool

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

there are some great destinations you can choose from!

Prizes should appeal the travel-lovers! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes Laughing but I prefer sitting at home in front of the TV instead of travelling Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

prizes are boring for mr.india types ( u ) who likes to remain invisible to the worldLaughing, for others they are indeed greatMoney mouthCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:P

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

great..I am second..

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My blog is becoming an ad portal with so many contests.

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Kissanpur looks like fun! Great contest! Smile

Much needed as we all need to be friends with nature. 

I will surely write,
Bhargav Kesavan
from New York City
10 years ago

All the best Cool

Bhargav Kesavan
Bhargav Kesavan
from New York City
10 years ago

Nice topic :)

Loved the topic though the prizes dnt look very attractive...

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
10 years ago

No early bird prizes or consolation prizes for atleast 20-30 participants? Y Y Y ??????? No tweets eaither!!!! Oh come on! Atleast vouchers for 50! Please! 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yea kissan pinapple jam hampersMoney mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I want mixed fruit jam Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

mixed fruit is eeeeeeeeeeeee....pinapple jam hampersMoney mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You separate the pineapple from the mixed fruit jam and eat it Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

you go to a fruit shop and eat mixed fruitUndecided...i'll have kissan pineapple jam KissCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They don't sell jam in fruit shop Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

you eat all the fruits together, it''ll become mixed fruit jam in ur tummySmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Lovely topic! Indiblogger is so creative.

Shivya Nath
Shivya Nath
from India
10 years ago

Hello good people. Shedding some light on the prizes, planned by India Untravelled:

- Your family gets to unearth the best-kept secrets of popular places like Goa, Kerala or Coorg. Like speedboating along the riverine backwaters of Goa, island hopping, staying with a local family in a 500 year old Goan-Portuguese home.

- For nature lovers, discovering the quaint countryside of Uttarakhand, Punjab, Maharashtra, Sikkim or Rajasthan, through charming colonial home stays, farm stays nestled in the mountains, village walks... experiences that offer you a glimpse of India beyond the regular tourist trail.

You can read more about these experiences on our website and send any questions my way :)

Good luck!

Rachna Parmar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sounds fantastic!

disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

Quick question , 

Dose the package include 'the getting there bit?'

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

those are awesome

Nikita Goel
from Houston
10 years ago

Thanks Shivya...loved ur Blog so much :)

Rachna Parmar
Rachna Parmar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I love the topic, the concept and the prizes. Will surely pen something here :).

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Kind of makes me nostalgic.. still remember so many of the beautiful warm entries that the contest had received. This is a perfect time to dive into the depths of our memories and rekindle all of them now! Smile

And about the prizes, from my personal experience I can say, walking down these trails is a great way to uncover hidden treasures of our country and also experience some inner peace. Cool

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have bad memories of last year's contest. Don't want to remember.

Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Where did you go, Arti? Did you write about it on your blog?

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@TF: Really? But why? Was this the same contest in which you had written about your village trips during childhood? I remember that post of yours, it was beautiful.

@Sangeeta: I had gone to Kannur in Kerala, and yes, I have blogged about all of it on my blog. :) Let me know if you need some pointers or links.

Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thank you so much, Arti. Now I remember reading about your Kannur trip. Going through them now. Wish I could win this contest..

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yes, Arti. That was the one. I was somehow very attached to the content of my post for that contest and was really bitter about losing that one. It was not about the prize - but seeing a few of the other winners, I felt my post was not sufficiently valued by them and I had wasted it on them. So I shall always retain bitter memories about this particular sponsor.

I remember you were the one who consoled me with kind words after that one. That is a good memory from that contest.

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Sangeeta: My pleasure, Sangeeta! And here's wishing you all the very best! Give your 100 percent and crack the nut! Smile

@TF: Don't blame you for that, TF. I know it's not a good feeling ...

But there's one thing I got to tell you is that, today.. I might not remember all those entries that 'won' but I do remember the entries that struck a chord in me somewhere. So many of those have simply stuck on, irrespective of winning or losing. One among them is yours, TF. And for that beautiful memory of mine, I am thankful to you.

And I am very happy to read about your happy memory,  Smile I have always seen this community ready to share - both joys and sorrows (and cakes! Tongue out) - and that's one reason why I truly love this place and its people.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
10 years ago

The contest could have been designed for everyone to participate. Not sure how we can write about stories about kids loving nature, without kids?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Imagination Cool

Srilakshmi Indrasenan
Srilakshmi Indrasenan
from Chennai
10 years ago

Kissan - Surprised Yummy! Kids - Undecided I don't have any and additionally, I hate noisy kids - how will I write about them in a positive way when I hate them Cry Okay, the prizes look awwwwwwwesome... So this will cost me 120 bucks (dairy milk silk) to bribe my tiny kiddo niece and get a kiddo story from her Tongue out Cool

Amanda mcMahon
Amanda mcMahon
from Thane
10 years ago

Does the link (http://www.kissan.in/) need to be do-follow?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

There is no rule about the link being do follow or no follow. So, it is upto you to decide. 

Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

it needs to be clickable

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Sounds like a good contest! Definitely going to participate in this one!

Rupali Garg
Rupali Garg
from Kaithal, Haryana
10 years ago

Great.....i submitted my post, hoping for the best

Nikita Goel
Nikita Goel
from Houston
10 years ago

Interesting..I am a nature kid in n out 

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yummy topic.. but you need kids to tell stories :( does the prize also include travel tickets to the places and staying cost or only nature trails...

So many contests.. not sure if I will participate..

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

A small clarification. You don't need to be a parent to write a blog post. It could also be an experience from your childhood. All the best!

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for the info :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread