The New IndiBlogger Homepage!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

If you may have noticed, with the launch of IndiSpire, the homepage of IndiBlogger has now become a bit more meatier. We now have additional 5 posts from the IndiSpire section and 5 posts from IndiMeet to feast on!

What I love about it is that even with the new addition, the page still retains its clean and easy to navigate look and feel. Cool That's my thought though. What do you think about them?

Like it or hate it? And why? Or do you have further suggestions to give?

Let's discuss it away! Smile

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Seeing the thread title, I thought that IndiBlogger V4 has been launched. Undecided

The home page still looks clean but became too long. Tongue out Actually, it doesn't matter to me much because I hardly visit the home page. Cool

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Actually, it doesn't surprise me much because forum heroes can be trusted to be always busy with the forums. Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
The New IndiHomepage gives more coverage to posts which are otherwise hidden, such as the meet posts and also gives prominence to Indispire posts which is good. Suggestions to make it better, Hmmm... Will rake my brains over that question!

Please no more suggestions!!!Tongue out Please refer to Rakhee's Painstakingly elaborate thread Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes B-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread