Error re-submitting the blog

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hello Team,

I added another blog in my profile and it was listed there, however when I tried to submit the post then it was giving error, which I do not remember now. It was something not enough post or similar thing(I don't remember the exact error as it was few days back). I deleted the blog and tried to readd it but again there was an error.

Now, I am trying to add the blog again after few days but still the same error is there (Sorry, you have already submitted this blog.). How should or can this error be rectified??

Thanks

Regards

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The only way to add a previously rejected / deleted blog is to contact hereLaughing

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Ranjith,

Thanks for the info and good to see you as forum Hero. It was not rejected but yeah deleted by me as facing issues in sharing the posts. Do we have any limitations on indivine that a blog's post count must be > something.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

The same applies for blogs deleted by the blog owner also. Once deleted, the only way to add it again is to contact IndiTeam using the link I gave above. When you submit a blog for approval, it should have a minimum of 5 posts to get approved. But once approved, no such limitations hold for submitting posts to IndiVine. ( as far as I know )

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
10 years ago

I got you, it has around 5-6 proper posts so I was thinking might be that was the reason.

LockSign in to reply to this thread