Locked April fool -A nice day for fooling people. Let's share innovative pranks.

April fool's day it is. Happy fool's day to all indies. Let's share odd pranks on fooling people.
Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Over
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
With new technology comes new prank methods. I received a new contact on whatsapp and when I opened it, it was sunny leonne contact no. When I clicked on it to see the no. It was written april fool in advance.
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I got the same message but I didn't open it! The jokes on her, now!

Hehehe, means I got fooled and you fooled sunny leonne
TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Rather strange. I too received the same message. And spoke to Sunny for two hours. You shouldna have believed the april fool message. It really was Sunny Leone. She told me to tell all of you to vote for her in the Lok Sabha elections. She said she would gift all of you free miniskirts. She said all of you should wear those because the weather's too hot and you all should take care of your health. She said you should love thy neighbour, more so if she be named Sunny or Sherawat. An she was really full o praise for your bloggin efforts, especially for the lack of em. An she said most of all she loves Ranjithpede and asked why we made his name like a centipede. An she says she canna wait for im to turn 21 so she can dump er hubby an marry im. An she wanted to talk more, but her blog got kidnapped an she ad to rescue it before it got traumatised. No wonder it took two hours....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

centipede? Yell

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sunny leone said that, she couldna understand what a nice boy like you is doing in a name like this.

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

VCongrats..!!! 

You fooled me..Cool    though i trusted you crying and blowing nose emoticon

You will get some good news soon Razi. Those who get fooled on fools day are the most luckiest in the world.
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Trust is over rated :p

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Trust Bhavya to make even a joke look sad....sob..sniff...booohooo

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
10 years ago

Coolask your friend that there's a lizard over his head and the moment she screams shout "April fool".

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

er.. how did the friend that was a he become a she? Oh.. that was the real joke..

Get some mud, put some yellow color in it, and make lump of it by adding water. Put it on boss's chair when he is not present. After he sits on it and goes out with the lump sticking at his back, tell evryone boss shit in his pants.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Locking this thread now as Fools Day is now over. Will unlock next year if needed.

LockThis topic is locked.